- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Liskeard 3 miles.
This attractive chalet bungalow sits on a quiet holiday park and occupies an attractive countryside location between Liskeard and Bodmin Moor in South Cornwall.
A perfect base for a family or a small group of friends, this cottage near Liskeard is beautifully presented and boasts a small stream running alongside it.
The light and bright air-conditioned open plan living area at this Liskeard cottage offers guests a sociable place to gather, and the two bedrooms provide a restful night's sleep for any weary explorer.
Relax by the bubbling stream that flows past your cottage near Liskeard, or follow its winding trail towards a waterfall framed by pretty woodland.
Guests at this Liskeard cottage are welcome to take advantage of the fishing lake, licensed bar and restaurant that are situated on the next door Rosecraddoc Holiday Village.
The local area offers fantastic outdoor activities; take to Bodmin Moor, where the footpaths trail across broad, sweeping landscapes, and two beautiful lakes are within easy driving distance from your cottage near Liskeard, both providing wonderful opportunities for fishing, cycling, and watersports.
There are some stunning sub-tropical gardens all over South Cornwall to investigate, and the Cornish coast is a short drive from this Liskeard cottage with its quaint harbour towns to visit including Looe, St Austell and Polperro.
Guests will love staying at this quiet, comfortable holiday chalet.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private patio and shared use of estate grounds and fishing lake
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Bar and restaurant on adjacent site
- Village shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Licence is required for on-site fishing and there is a charge, payable locally.
- Last minute
- “A comfortable, clean, lovely quiet park. It was very central to all places of interest. Would recommend this cottage for a lovely quiet and relaxing holiday.”
- “It was beautiful, very peaceful and quiet with a lovely stream running behind the bungalow, very enjoyable and relaxing. Will be staying again and would recommend this bungalow to others.”
- “Excellent accommodation, enjoyed it very much.”
- “Very tranquil environment and yet within easy access of shopping facilities, etc.”
About the location
Looe 9 miles, Bodmin 13 miles.
The historic market town of Liskeard is located in South East Cornwall at the head of the Looe Valley. The town has a weekly market and is home to a number of shops, pubs and restaurants. The beaches and harbour of the quaint fishing port of Looe is a mere 13 miles away. In-between there’s fishing and watersports at nearby Siblyback Lake, the Donkey Sanctuary at St Annes Chapel, Cotehele House (NT) and gardens, and the championship golf course at St Mellion Country Club. Head to the world famous Eden Project for a superb day out with the children. Even the maritime city of Plymouth with its historic Barbican docks area, outstanding shops, theatres and restaurants and the National Maritime Museum is only 40 minutes by car.