- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Castlemorton 1 mile. A magnificent converted barn in the small hamlet of Hill End on the outskirts of Castlemorton and Castlemorton Common, near the bustling towns of Upton-upon-Severn and Malvern. Refurbished to a very high standard and offering direct access to the area's extensive footpaths, this traditional property exudes charm and character whilst boasting all modern appliances, ideal for a comfortable break. Exquisitely furnished and decorated, Beesoni Lodge offers spacious accommodation over one floor, with exposed beams, a high quality kitchen with Rangemaster cooker, 4 elegant bedrooms and a private garden in which to unwind. Surrounded by beautiful open countryside, the property is just 3 miles from the small village of Welland, which offers a shop and 3 pubs, and makes an excellent base for exploring this historic and rural corner of England, with the Malvern Hills, The Cotswolds, River Wye and Severn Valley all within easy reach. With Cheltenham, Worcester and Stratford-upon-Avon within driving distance, this is a superb holiday base.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 2 x twin, 1 x king-size four poster double with TV & en-suite double shower, 2 basins, WC. Bathroom with spa bath, basin, WC. Shower room with shower, basin, WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room. Note: Sofa beds available in four poster room & king-size double room if required (linen is stored in utility room).
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, 2 x fridges, freezer, washing machine & tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, 2 x TV, DVD, CD, WiFi, games/books
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- 2 travel cots (linen not provided) & 2 highchairs
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large private lawned garden with furniture & outdoor games
- Patio with BBQ (charcoal not provided)
- 1 well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pubs 2 miles
- Note: Exterior photo of the property on website and in brochure shows only Beesoni Lodge - it is one property
- Note: Arrival at this property is after 3.30pm.
- Last minute
About the location
Malvern 6 miles; Ledbury 8 miles.
The delightful village of Castlemorton is situated at the southern end of the famous Malvern Hills, which lie on the boundary between Herefordshire and Worcestershire and are a paradise for walkers and wildlife enthusiasts. Boasting a lovely 12th Century Church, the village stands nearly equal distance from the historic towns of Malvern (voted into AOL Travel's 2009 'hottest destinations' list), Ledbury and Tewkesbury, which are home to a wealth of black and white houses, olde worlde inns, restaurants, quality shops and are surrounded by beautiful countryside. There are country houses, gardens, castles, museums, railways and wildlife centres situated within easy reach of the village, while the lovely riverside town of Upton-on-Severn is also nearby, with its lovely inns, marina and river boat cruises. A delightful holiday location.