- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A detached timber lodge, quietly situated within the award-winning family-friendly Shorefield Country Park, only 1.5 miles from Milford on Sea on Hampshire's lovely coast.
The lodge provides comfortable, open plan holiday accommodation, furnished and equipped with everything you need to create a really pleasant family holiday experience.
There's plenty of room for your whole group to relax and dine, whilst the fitted kitchen comes fully equipped to prepare delicious meals and snacks, and a dishwasher to relieve you from the washing up afterwards!
Outside is a private decked patio where you can sit out and plan your day's activities.
Should you wish to take advantage of the many leisure activities on offer within the park, just pop down to the reception area and purchase a pass which gives access to the indoor and outdoor pools, gym, restaurant, bar, and seasonal entertainment, as well as play areas for the younger members of your group.
Fishermen will love the well-stocked carp lake which is just a minute's walk away, plus there are many opportunities for sea fishing along the coast.
When you tire of all on offer within the park, venture out and enjoy a picnic in the nearby New Forest National Park, take the ferry from Lymington to the Isle of Wight, walk the coastal path to Lymington, enjoy the nightlife of Bournemouth or just take your buckets and spades and walk down to the beach at Milford on Sea.
Then, after all the excitement, return to your homely lodge for refreshments before you snuggle up in the cosy beds.
A comfy holiday base for the whole family to enjoy.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x 2'6" twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 6) with electric flame-effect fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, 2 x fridges, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Folding highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared use of indoor and outdoor pool, gym, tennis and children's' play area (at additional cost)
- Private deck with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome to be kept on a lead within the park
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site shop and bar 10 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk
- Note: Max 6 adults plus 2 children
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Property is accessed by 3 shallow steps
- Note: Pass for all leisure activities (inc. pool, gym, bars and evening entertainment) and fishing permit can be purchased at the Reception Desk, prices start from £40.55 (Low season weekly pass for 2 adults + 4 children)
- Weekend and daily rates also available
- Under 5’s go free.
About the location
SHOREFIELD COUNTRY PARK
Milford on Sea 1.5 miles.
A superb family-friendly award-winning holiday park of lodges and caravans, set in 100 acres of landscaped parkland, a super Hampshire location situated between the New Forest and the coast at Milford on Sea. You can take a short walk through the park down to the beach where there are extensive views across to the Isle of Wight and the Needles. The park itself has great entertainment for all ages, with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Jacuzzi, sauna, gym, tennis courts, crazy golf, and children’s play areas. There are a selection of food and drink options on site, plus a wide programme of evening entertainment. Just a short drive takes you to the New Forest National Park, where swathes of heather and woodland are home to wild ponies, deer and cattle. There is lots to do locally, with the attractions of Beaulieu and it’s famous motor museum only a few miles away, and Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park also close by. Within a short drive is the cosmopolitan resort of Bournemouth, with its award-winning golden sands, vibrant shopping centre, and lively night life. Alternatively, take the ferry from nearby Lymington and spend a day exploring the Isle of Wight. In fact there’s so much to do appealing to all tastes and ages a week isn’t nearly long enough!
Note: Max 6 adults plus 2 children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute