- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Winterborne Whitechurch 1 mile. Set in an idyllic, rural location, on a working dairy farm within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is this superb Winterborne Whitechurch holiday cottage, which has been skilfully converted to an exceptionally high standard from a brick and flint period barn.
Just over a mile from the Dorset village of Winterborne Whitechurch, this charming Winterborne Whitechurch holiday cottage makes the most of the lovely country views by featuring an upside down layout.
The first floor open plan living area has beamed and vaulted ceilings, and is flooded with light from the dramatic eaves window.
Boasting a cosy woodburning stove as well as en-suite facilities, this Winterborne Whitechurch holiday cottage really does provide a luxurious holiday base from which to seek out all that this lovely area has to offer, from the nearby Georgian market town of Blandford Forum to the stunning Jurassic Coast.
A perfect Winterborne Whitechurch holiday cottage in a peaceful, rural location.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with vaulted, beamed ceilings and a woodburning stove.
- Electric wall heaters with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, plasma TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Additional fuel for woodburning stove available to purchase from the owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden and patio to rear with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1.3 miles
- Note: This is a working farm - dogs to be kept on leads at all times.
About the location
Blandford Forum 5 miles; Dorchester 12 miles.
Winterborne Whitechurch, 5 miles from Blandford Forum, is one of eight Dorset villages in this area, which take their name from the seasonal stream which runs from springs high up on the chalk downs, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering glorious walks and superb views. Visitors can enjoy the village pub's cask ales whilst absorbing the picturesque village atmosphere. Within 3 miles is the charming village of Milton Abbas, with its neat, whitewashed thatched cottages, and splendid Benedictine Abbey, a sight not to be missed. Take a visit to the bustling market town of Dorchester, only 12 miles away, home of renowned Thomas Hardy; his birthplace at Bockhampton is also well worth exploring! Within an easy drive lies the stunning Jurassic Coast, with glorious sandy beaches at Weymouth and Swanage, dramatic Chesil Beach and Lulworth Cove and wonderful cliff top walks along the South West Coastal Path. This is a perfect location for relaxing and enjoying the delights Dorset has to offer.