- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
This detached Shropshire log cabin is situated in the owner's grounds, on the edge of the small rural village of Adforton.
Set over one floor, this Shropshire cottage offers simple accommodation, with a welcoming double bedroom with en-suite shower and an open plan living area, with a sofa bed in the sitting area, meaning this cottage is ideal for a romantic retreat or small family holiday.
This Shropshire cottage is surrounded by lovely scenic countryside, a haven for walkers and cyclists, while the medieval castle, excellent shops, pubs and restaurants of historic Ludlow are close by.
The spectacular hills surrounding Church Stretton, Acton Scott Historic Working Farm, the Severn Valley Steam Railway and the ten museums of the Ironbridge Gorge are all worth exploring.
A lovely Shropshire cottage perfect at any time of year.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- Wall panel electric heaters
- Gas hob, combination microwave with oven and grill, fridge, use of owner's freezer in garage, flat screen TV, DVD, WiFi, small library of books
- Owners provide first £5 of electricity, after which electricity is charged via a £1 coin meter
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Electric car charging point
- Bike storage
- Small side garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 miles
- Note: This cottage is suitable for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12.
About the location
Craven Arms 9 miles; Ludlow 11 miles.
The small rural village of Adforton lies amidst the lovely rolling Shropshire countryside, and is situated between the wonderful medieval town of Ludlow and picturesque Leominster. The area around the village is ideal for walking, mountain biking and birdwatching, or just as a place to admire the beautiful scenery of the Shropshire Hills. Enjoy trips to Acton Scott Historic Working Farm, as seen on TV, the Severn Valley Steam Railway, Stokesay Castle, delightful Church Stretton, known as Little Switzerland, Shrewsbury, Wroxeter Roman City and the Ironbridge Gorge, with its 10 museums. A wonderful location, perfect for touring Shropshire and Herefordshire.
- Last minute