- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Luntley Court Farm Cottages
Four beautiful Luntley cottages, tastefully converted from sixteenth century farm buildings, located on a working sheep and cattle farm in the rural hamlet of Luntley. Close by is the medieval half-timbered village of Pembridge, with its wonderful Black and White buildings, pubs and ancient market hall. All these welcoming Luntley cottages retain a wealth of original features, such as exposed oak beams, trusses and wall timbers which are combined with modern facilities to create charming, quality holiday accommodation in a lovely countryside location. These four Luntley cottages can be booked individually, or when booked together they sleep up to 23 people, ideal for that special celebration. As well as private gardens to each cottage, there is a half-acre paddock for children to play, and the owner has fishing rights on the River Arrow.
This 16th century semi-detached barn conversion is the smallest of the four cottages and provides cosy accommodation.
There is an open plan living area with spiral staircase leading to a charming beamed double bedroom with shower room off.
The perfect cottage for a romantic break!
This cottage can be booked with Refs 2216, 2217 and 3806 to accommodate up to 22 people.
One double bedroom. Shower room with basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining and sitting area with double sofa bed and French window to private garden.
- Oil central heating
- Freestanding electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV, video, DVD, CD player, wireless internet available
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed private lawned garden with patio, garden furniture and BBQ
- Fishing available on River Arrow - contact owner for details
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and 3 pubs 2 miles (Pembridge)
- Note: This property is situated on a beef/sheep farm.
- Last minute
- “Black n white gem”
- “Bijoux barn conversion in the heart of little known 'black and white' part of the country. The cottage was clean , well-equipped and perfect for a cosy hideaway. The owner couldn't have been more helpful with a lovely welcome of homemade cake! Loved the spiral staircase! Right in the heart of the country. Night skies were breathtaking.”
- “A lovely and quiet location with friendly owners...”
About the location
Pembridge 2 miles; Hay-on-Wye 20 miles; Ludlow 20 miles.
The tiny rural hamlet of Luntley is situated in the rolling hills of North Herefordshire, in the heart of the Welsh Marches, between Ludlow and Hay-on-Wye. Just 2 miles away is the medieval village of Pembridge, known as the “Jewel in the Crown” of the famous “Black & White Village Trail.” With its half-timbered houses, three excellent “olde worlde” pubs, a 14th century market hall and a church with a unique detached bell tower, this wonderful village is a delight to visit. The surrounding countryside is both beautiful and tranquil and offers excellent walking, cycling, riding and fishing. Further afield, but still within easy reach, are the ancient city of Hereford, Hay-on-Wye, medieval Ludlow, the wonderful Shropshire Hills, the Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons National Park.