- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A glorious apartment superbly located in the picturesque town of Ambleside in the heart of the Lake District National Park, with stunning views across the town to Loughrigg.
Luxuriously appointed throughout, this Ambleside cottage is perfect for a couple or friends who wish to enjoy time together in one of the most desirable locations in the country.
All on the first floor, this Ambleside cottage has a large open plan living area with a stylish fitted kitchen with a central island and a lovely sitting area with soft leather sofas and a drop down double bed.
The king-size double bedroom has views across Ambleside - perfect for watching the sun set after a day spent relaxing in the leisure club.
Being part of the exclusive Lakelands complex, guests have use of the facilities which include an indoor swimming pool, separate children's pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, all of which are in an adjacent building!
Just a short walk down a flight of steps from this Lake District cottage brings you into the vibrant town of Ambleside which has some fantastic restaurants, bars and specialist shops.
Ideally placed to explore the pretty villages of Grasmere, Hawkshead and Elterwater there is something for everyone at this lovely Ambleside cottage.
All first floor. One king-size double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living accommodation with kitchen, dining area, sitting area with drop-down double bed and doors to a balcony.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: The apartment is accessed via a lift or stairs from the car park
- Note: Shared use of on-site swimming pool and Jacuzzi available at £35 per group per week payable on arrival
- Prices for less than a week are 3 nights £15, 4 nights £20, 5 nights £25 (cash is required)
- Passes must be purchased from the site office which is open Mon - Thurs 9-5, Fri 9-4, Sat 9-6, Sun 10-3
- There is a refundable £20 deposit for entry to the leisure facilities and own towels are required
- Sauna and steam room charged at £2 per visit
- Note: The leisure facilities are open 7 days a week from 7-11.30 am and 1-9pm.
About the location
Windermere 4 miles; Keswick 15 miles.
Lying at the northern tip of Lake Windermere, England’s largest lake, Ambleside makes a superb base for touring the central Lakes, with Grasmere and the Langdale Valley just a short drive away. There is plenty to do here - cruises, boat trips and watersports on Lake Windermere itself and numerous shops, restaurants and pubs in the village to suit all tastes. On the lakeside at Waterhead, the parkland offers lovely views down the lake and a short stretch of beach, whilst a walk in the other direction, following Stock Ghyll through woodland, will bring you to the entrancing waterfall of Stock Ghyll Force. Along with the Lake and the great walking on offer, Ambleside is also famous for its annual rushbearing ceremony and the diminutive 17th century “Bridge House” - one of the most photographed buildings in the Lake District and now the National Trust Information Centre.
- Last minute