- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A beautiful ground floor studio property, attached to the owners' 17th century house, on the edge of Austwick, one of the most popular villages in the Dales.
Thoughtfully restored and individually styled, this Austwick cottage has been elegantly furnished to provide quality accommodation in a wonderful location.
This cottage in Austwick offers superb facilities on one floor with level access.
The open-plan living area has a king-size bed, small modern kitchen and sitting and dining areas.
Add to this a separate shower room and guests have a perfect romantic retreat, somewhere to get away from it all and enjoy a Dales visit at its finest.
This cottage in Austwick is only a minute's walk from the village green and excellent local pub, and just twenty yards from the front door is The Traddock, an award-winning hotel and restaurant.
Ideally situated in this beautiful part of the National Park, this Austwick cottage is in an excellent location for exploring on foot or by bike.
The market towns of Settle and Kirkby Lonsdale are nearby and the impressive Three Peaks and Malham Cove are not far away.
Take a trip on the famous Settle to Carlisle Railway and enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
A fabulous Austwick cottage holiday location.
All ground floor. Open plan studio accommodation with king-size double bed (zip/link, can be 2'6" twins on request), kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Night storage heaters and one radiator (from owners' central heating system)
- Microwave oven, 2 ring halogen hob, fridge, use of washing machine and tumble dryer available via owners, TV with DVD and Freeview, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Secure storage and workshop area for bikes and outdoor equipment
- Small patio with garden furniture, small garden area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: Short breaks available all year round - 3 nights (Fri start only) or 4 nights (Mon start only) at 70% of weekly rate
- Note: WiFi can be intermittent.
- Last minute
About the location
Settle 5 miles; Ingleton 5 miles; Skipton 20 miles.
Situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, this is arguably one of the finest areas for walking in the region. With limestone pavements and scars, caves and open moors, the area has a wealth of natural interest and there are wonderful cycle tracks and walks on the doorstep. Austwick boasts a local pub serving excellent home cooked meals and a country hotel for something a little more special, as well as a shop and Post Office for visitors’ daily requirements. This quiet village is nicely off the beaten track, yet the market towns of Settle, Kirkby Lonsdale, Skipton and Kendal are all within easy driving distance.