- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Ingleton 5 miles; Hawes 12 miles. A detached house situated in a haven of peace and tranquillity and offering arguably one of the best views in England.
The property is situated at the end of a private road in the scattered hamlet of Chapel-le-Dale and offers incredible views of Ingleborough and distant views of the Ribblehead Viaduct.
It offers comfortable and well-equipped accommodation and there is excellent walking from the doorstep.
Ideal for an 'away from it all' holiday.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Three piece bathroom and additional shower room on the ground floor with WC. Well-equipped kitchen. Pleasant sitting room with dining area and open fire. Additional sitting room offering panoramic views.
- Electric storage heaters with open fire (1 bag of fuel inc. in rent)
- Electric blankets provided
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, automatic washer, dishwasher, TV, DVD player
- Electricity charged from meter reading
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Large garden, patio, garden furniture
- Ample private parking
- Two well-behaved pets by arrangement
- Shop 5 miles, pub 2 miles, station 2 miles
- Note: Netherscar has a private water supply
- Note: There is no mobile phone reception at the property.
About the location
Bentham 2.5 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 6 miles; Settle 12 miles.
Nestling under Ingleborough, one of the famous Three Peaks, on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, the attractive village of Ingleton offers a good range of shops, pubs and places to eat. There's also a year-round climbing wall, as well as a seasonal heated outdoor swimming pool in a beautiful riverside setting. The attractive village centre has narrow winding streets centred on a tiny market place. The village's main claim to fame is the superb Waterfalls' Walk, while the well known White Scar Caves are just over a mile away. An excellent location from which to explore the Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District and the Forest of Bowland.