- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Ingleton 5 miles; Hawes 12 miles. A detached house situated in a haven of peace and tranquillity and offering arguably one of the best views in England.
The property is situated at the end of a private road in the scattered hamlet of Chapel-le-Dale and offers incredible views of Ingleborough and distant views of the Ribblehead Viaduct.
It offers comfortable and well-equipped accommodation and there is excellent walking from the doorstep.
Ideal for an 'away from it all' holiday.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Three piece bathroom and additional shower room on the ground floor with WC. Well-equipped kitchen. Pleasant sitting room with dining area and open fire. Additional sitting room offering panoramic views.
- Electric storage heaters with open fire (1 bag of fuel inc. in rent)
- Electric blankets provided
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, automatic washer, dishwasher, TV, DVD player
- Electricity charged from meter reading
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Large garden, patio, garden furniture
- Ample private parking
- Two well-behaved pets by arrangement
- Shop 5 miles, pub 2 miles, station 2 miles
- Note: Netherscar has a private water supply
- Note: There is no mobile phone reception at the property.
About the location
Bentham 2.5 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 6 miles; Settle 12 miles.
Nestling under Ingleborough, one of the famous Three Peaks, on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, the attractive village of Ingleton offers a good range of shops, pubs and places to eat. The centre of the village is pretty, with narrow and winding streets centred on a tiny market place. The village's well known White Scar Caves, a mile outside the village on the Hawes road, are open to the public and have a dazzling display of stalactites and stalagmites, caverns and a huge underground lake. There is also a superb circular waterfall walk, the Ingleton Waterfall Trail, which takes in some impressive cascades. An excellent location from which to explore the Yorkshire Dales and within easy reach of the Lake District.