- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A delightful, stone-built, end-terrace cottage, ideally situated on the outskirts of the old market town of Settle in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
Fully refurbished to a good standard, this charming Settle cottage, a former mill cottage, boasts a spacious open-plan living area with delightful countryside views, two lovely bedrooms, a bathroom and a lower ground floor storeroom, ideal for bikes.
Outside this Settle cottage is a pretty little sitting area, providing an ideal location for dining out in the summer sun.
This Settle cottage is perfect for couples or small families who want to spend time in a vibrant Yorkshire Dales village, which boasts many interesting old pubs, a market square and many fine walks into beautiful countryside.
The Settle-Carlisle Railway line is close to your Settle cottage and is renowned for being one of the most scenic railway routes in Britain.
With the whole of the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District within easy driving distance, this Settle cottage is a lovely holiday home all year round.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lower ground floor store room
- Courtyard garden with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 1 min walk, pub 1 mile
- Note: This cottage is next to Watershed Mill shopping and visitor centre and coffee shop
- Note: The courtyard garden is situated approximately 15' from front door, along a short path
- Note: The cottage is on a busy B road, care should be taken at all times.
About the location
Malham 6 miles; Skipton 17 miles; Kendal 25 miles.
The bustling market town of Settle lies at the south west rim of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, nestled beside the largest outcrop of limestone in Britain - a region of scars, cliffs, caves and potholes - amongst some of the most picturesque scenery in North Yorkshire. Tuesday is market day in Settle, when the square is filled with stalls offering a wide variety of crafts and goods. The market place is surrounded by local businesses, the centre being dominated by The Shambles, an historic three storey building with shops on two levels and houses above, and the Town Hall. There is a good selection of restaurants and pubs and a public swimming pool. The Victoria Hall has entertainment and other activities such as folk nights throughout the year. The famous Settle-Carlisle Railway crosses some of the most beautiful and inspiring upland scenery in the country. Natural attractions such as Malham Cove and Gordale Scar are within easy reach, as are the nearby Dales towns of Skipton and Malham. Settle is in the midst of excellent walking country and is a good base for touring the Dales, the Lake District and the Forest of Bowland.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute