- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A stylish, detached log cabin located on a beautifully maintained holiday park on the shores of Lake Windermere, in the stunning Lake District National Park.
Tastefully appointed throughout, this ground floor Windermere log cabin has two bedrooms and an immaculate bathroom, making it ideal for a small family or group of friends.
The spacious open plan living area at this Windermere log cabin offers a contemporary, well-equipped kitchen, a sociable dining area and sitting area with French doors, which provide a bright and airy atmosphere and open out to a charming, secluded decked terrace.
Located in a quiet part of the park, but still within easy access to the on-site facilities, such as an indoor swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and a sauna, this Windermere lodge is just a five-minute walk to the shores of the prominent lake.
Beautiful views stretch across to the Langdale Pikes and Latterbarrow, making this a perfect place to sit on the banks and admire the sunset at the end of your day.
The excellent on-site facilities will impress the whole family, with an indoor heated swimming pool, an outdoor play centre and a multi-use games court.
A restaurant and bar can be found within a few minutes' walk of your log cabin near Windermere, hosting live entertainment during the summer months, as well as a convenient shop and laundry facility.
The pretty town of Ambleside sitting at the top of Lake Windermere, is just a short drive away, boasting some excellent restaurants and cafes.
Kirkstone Pass is on the doorstep and leads through magnificent scenery past Ullswater and the pretty lakeside villages of Glenridding and Pooley Bridge.
With plenty of nearby activities to entice you, and excellent leisure facilities on-site to come home to, this Windermere log cabin is the perfect base for the whole family, all year round.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, combination microwave, fridge, freezer, shared on-site laundry facilities (coin operated), dishwasher, TVs with Freeview, DVDs, WiFi available on site
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable storage (5'x6')
- Decking to all sides with front terrace with furniture
- Shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Booster in lodge amplifies site WiFi and offers strong signal
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, indoor swimming pool and outdoor play areas. Lake Windermere, the largest and most popular in the area, boasts a wide range of lakeside activities from walking and cycling to rowing, horse riding, taking a trip on the steam railway, plus lake cruises from Bowness to the pretty village of Ambleside and down to Lakeside, which has a celebrated aquarium. Children will also enjoy The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness-on-Windermere, where technology brings her characters to life, and Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre, with its Treetop Trek aerial adventure. With destinations including Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, this location is perfect for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.
- Last minute