- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A wonderful elevated ground floor apartment with its own hot tub next door to the owner's attractive house in 2.5 acres of grounds, just five minutes' walk from the centre of the historic market town of Bishop's Castle. This Bishop's Castle cottage apartment offers quality, welcoming accommodation, which has been renovated to a high standard, and provides light, airy bedrooms and a cosy, open plan living area with a woodburner. This Bishop's Castle cottage apartment has a pretty lawned garden, perfect for dining alfresco, and a fabulous hot tub and summerhouse, which are ideal for relaxing in after a busy day exploring the area. There is also shared use of all year round tennis court. This Bishop's Castle cottage apartment is in a wonderful location for walkers, cyclists and birdwatchers, with Offa's Dyke and The Shropshire Way very close by. Explore the Clun and Kerry Forests, the lovely South Shropshire Hills, the medieval towns of Ludlow and Shrewsbury, Stokesay Castle and the Ironbridge Gorge museums, which are all within easy reach. This Bishop's Castle cottage apartment is a superb base for exploring the many attractions close by. Note: This apartment is next to Ref. 15515, together they sleep 8.
All upper ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV and iPod dock: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin & WC plus door to large balcony, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburner. Shared utility.
- Electricity from state of the art photovoltaic cell system, heating from solar panels and oil-fired system for back-up, solar panels for hot water plus full water re-cycling system
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine, dishwasher, TVs, DVDs, CD, iPod docks, WiFi
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with furniture & summerhouse with sofa bed
- Exclusive use of hot tub in garden
- Shared use of all year round tennis court
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Town shops & amenities 5 mins walk
- Award-winning real ale pub/restaurant 1 min walk
- Note: Ramped access to property
- Note: Local authority prohibits use of the hot tub between the hours of 11pm and 8am.
- Last minute
About the location
Montgomery 10 miles; Ludlow 17 miles; Shrewsbury 21 miles.
The attractive market town of Bishop's Castle is surrounded by the South West Shropshire Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The ancient town offers a weekly market and an excellent variety of shops, pubs and places to eat. It is famous for its annual Real Ale Festival, Tandem Triathlon and regular festivals and fairs, including Party in the Park and the particularly popular, Michaelmas Fair. The town is ideally placed for walking and touring the Welsh Marches, rural Shropshire and North Herefordshire, while the fascinating and well-known towns of Montgomery, Ludlow and Shrewsbury are all within easy reach. You can also enjoy the numerous nearby attractions, including Powis Castle, the Severn Valley Railway and walks along Offa’s Dyke and The Shropshire Way.