- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A semi-detached bungalow in an elevated position on the edge of the village of Llanfair, with wonderful panoramic views of Shell Island and Cardigan Bay.
The accommodation is light, airy and well equipped with a modern kitchen and bathroom, welcoming sitting room and a sun lounge, both with lovely sea views.
The garden is perfect for dining alfresco after a scenic walk in the surrounding hills, a day on the beach or a few rounds on the nearby Royal St. David's Golf Club.
Only 1.4 miles away is the small town of Harlech, with its magnificent medieval castle, quaint shops, pubs and restaurants.
Discover the Snowdonia National Park, stunning coastline, wonderful castles, highland railways, the Portmeirion Italianate village and the ascent of Mount Snowdon by train or on foot.
A superb location from which to explore this delightful area.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x double with sea & mountain views, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand shower, separate shower cubicle, basin & WC. Boot/clothes drying room. Kitchen with breakfast area for 4. Sitting room with electric fire & dining area with patio windows into sun lounge (seats 4), both with views of Shell Island & Cardigan Bay.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair & stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage
- Lawned front garden, lawned rear garden with patio area & access to footpath to foothills of the Rhinog Mountains
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops, pubs, restaurants 1.4 miles
- Harlech Beach 20 mins walk
- Note: There are 3 steep steps leading up to the property, and a step down into the sun room
- Note: This property may not suitable for people with limited mobility
About the location
Harlech 1.4 miles; Barmouth 11 miles; Porthmadog 13 miles.
The pretty village of Llanfair has an impressive location, quietly nestling between the foothills of the Rhinog mountains and the stunning golden beach of Harlech, whilst also providing panoramic views over Shell Island and Cardigan Bay. Boasting its own mild climate due to its unusual positioning, and an exciting array of wildlife and birds including soaring buzzards, this traditional village is an ideal base for wonderful scenic walks in the surrounding countryside. The small town of Harlech, which is a World Heritage Site is only 1.4 miles away and is dominated by its majestic 13th Century castle. Popular with golfers due to its famous Royal St. David's course, Harlech also boasts an excellent variety of amenities, including some good quality restaurants. Located within the Snowdonia National Park and on the beautiful Cardigan Bay, this is a fantastic holiday location at any time of the year.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute