- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
New Quay 6 miles.
A delightful, spacious, semi-detached holiday cottage set in the peaceful scattered hamlet of Mydroilyn, within easy reach of the coast at New Quay.
The three bedrooms and cot room are all beautifully presented at this family-friendly cottage near New Quay, with the family room ideal for young guests with the bunk beds, a small single bed and a selection of toys.
This New Quay cottage has a very well-equipped kitchen with a small dining table, meaning chefs need not be alone whilst preparing home-cooked delights, and the attractive dining room is just two steps up from the kitchen, where everyone can gather to discuss holiday plans over dinner.
The sitting room at this New Quay cottage offers a warming woodburner set in a charming stone inglenook, ideal for nestling together on cool evenings.
Spend time in the pretty cottage garden which offers a lawned area, patios, a pond, and a small gated bridge over a stream, running along the back of the garden, flowing between walls, leading to a lovely small woodland style garden area.
For children, it's a captivating place to run around and play.
So many hours will be enjoyed in this delightful cottage near New Quay, you may not wish to venture far, but that would be a shame as this superb part of Wales has so much to offer.
The nearby seaside resorts of New Quay and Aberaeron have an array of amenities, and you can enjoy water sports, boat trips and walks along the scenic coastal path.
Visit theme parks, castles, craft centres and much more.
A perfect location for a perfect family holiday, all year round.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 1 adult bunks and 1 x 2' 6" single, 1 x cot room. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 4). Utility. Dining room. Sitting room (seats 6) with sofa bed and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating in kitchen and woodburner
- Electric range oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, telephone (emergency and incoming calls only), selection of books, games, toys and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patios, furniture and gated access to a small woodland style garden area across the stream
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub (open evenings only, closed Tuesdays, no food apart from Sunday lunch) 2 mins walk
- Pub/restaurant 1 mile at caravan park
- Note: There is an open pond in the garden, children to be supervised
- Note: Mobile reception is poor.
About the location
Lampeter 12 miles; Cardigan 20 miles; Aberystwyth 24 miles.
This delightful seaside town is one of the most popular holiday resorts all year round, and it is easy to see why when you stroll along the sea edge and enjoy the beautiful views. The lovely range of gift shops, tea rooms, restaurants and pubs offer all you need, while boat trips are a wonderful opportunity to spot the playful dolphins, seals and other rare animals and birds that inhabit the bay's sheltering waters. For the hands-on members of your party why not try sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, and power boating with expert tuition available? The famous poet, Dylan Thomas, penned many works with inspiration in New Quay including "Quite Early One Morning" and you can follow the Dylan Thomas trail around the town. Just 7 miles away is Aberaeron, a lively Georgian harbour town with multi-coloured cottages and a good selection of restaurants and inns. This wonderful area of Wales not only has stunning sandy beaches, but also beautiful countryside walks and the outstanding Devil's Bridge is world-renowned for the three bridges, the narrow gauge steam railway and the cascading waterfalls. A perfect base for wonderful holidays, all year round.
- Last minute