- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Mill Farm Cottages
These two detached cottages are located on a non-working farm in the pretty North Norfolk village of Brisley. Both of these Brisley cottages have been beautifully furnished and have full wheelchair access (on ground floor only at Mill Farm Barn) and each have a bedroom with an en-suite wet room with grab rails and shower seats. Situated next to each other but with totally separate facilities, these two Brisley cottages are ideal for a family holiday or for a group of friends looking to discover this beautiful part of Norfolk. Each of these cottages in Brisley has a selection of bedrooms making for flexibility with the sleeping arrangements and one of them even has a superb hot tub in the garden, where you can relax after a long day exploring the area. Brisley is a peaceful village and these two cottages are set next to the village green and the cricket pitch. The village is just a short drive to the market towns of Dereham, Fakenham and Holt. Just a half hour drive from these Brisley cottages are the pretty harbour villages of Wells, Holkham and Blakeney, where you can walk on the beach, have lunch in one of the many cafes or restaurants, or maybe even take a boat trip to see the seals. For a more traditional seaside day out, the resort towns of Sheringham and Cromer are easily accessible, as are the NT properties of Blickling and Felbrigg Hall or you could even pop up to Sandringham and spend a day exploring the estate. Two excellent Brisley cottages available all year round in a wonderful rural location.
Mill Lodge is a detached ground floor cottage set on a non-working farm.
It has ramped access to the front door and throughout the garden area, making it ideal for families with pushchairs and for less mobile guests.
With tiled floors throughout, this Brisley cottage exudes a Mediterranean feel which is enhanced by the fabulous hot tub in the garden, which can even be accessed directly from two of the bedrooms.
An excellent cottage in Norfolk, perfect for a holiday any time of the year.
Note: This cottage is next to Ref.
25789, together they sleep 13.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double with patio doors to hot tub (one with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC and one with en-suite small bath, shower over, basin and WC), 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Utility.
Oil underfloor heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair. Off road parking for 3 cars. Enclosed lawned garden with decking, furniture, BBQ and hot tub. Three well-behaved pets welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 2 miles. Note: Although wheelchair friendly, there are 3 steps up to the hot tub.
- “very good”
- “There were three of us and three dogs, two of us have arthritis. The facilities were just right for our needs and the location fairly central for seeing north Norfolk. We met the owner who was very friendly.”
- “Superb facilities”
- “Had a lovely week here, owners are very friendly and helpful. Fantastic facilities for the disabled person, house is well thought out. Nothing lacking. Hot tub a real boon. Would definitely visit again.”
- “The cottage was great; spacious and well equipped. The three bathrooms made life in the morning very easy and it was a real treat to come back to the hot tub in the evenings too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the cottage to anyone looking for a peaceful retreat, with easy access to the North coast of Norfolk.”
- “Ideal all round with a very secure garden for children and dog friendly too. This cottage lived up to all expectations.”
- “We really enjoyed our stay at Mill Lodge, the underfloor heating was great for winter and the hot tub was amazing. Really lovely property and the owner was very nice.”
- “Ideal for our dogs, totally secure garden and tiled floors throughout. Underfloor heating was wonderful. The whole place was lovely and warm even in November. Very well equipped. We really enjoyed the hot-tub after a day exploring the local area.”
- “The area was excellent for all our dogs, they enjoyed the walks.”
- “Norfolk is a very good holiday destination if you have dogs. The beach's around are all dog friendly all year around. The cottage we stayed in was very clean and you had all you needed for your holiday. The hot tub is very nice. We would go back to this cottage again.”
- “The hosts were great there if you needed anything. Lovely gesture of tea, coffee, biscuits and milk when you arrive. Great secure garden for dogs. Very spacious. Super hot tub to relax in after beautiful walks in area. All this makes for a fantastic holiday, highly recommend.”
About the location
Dereham 6 miles; Fakenham 7 miles; Holt 16 miles.
Brisley is a delightful village set in rural North Norfolk countryside, close to a number of market towns. The village of North Elmham is a couple of miles away and has a local shop, whilst Dereham and Fakenham offer a selection of independent stores, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and pubs. The popular town of Holt is well known for its fine selection of quirky shops, plus the north Norfolk coast is just a half hour drive away so you can take your pick between the genteel villages of Wells and Blakeney or the more traditional resort towns of Sheringham and Cromer. There are a number of NT properties nearby and the coast is a haven for birdwatchers that flock to the area all year round. This area has a myriad of attractions that are available twelve months of the year.