- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Ducksfoot Farm Holiday Cottages
Pulham Market 1.5 miles. These two delightful detached holiday cottages, located in the attractive grounds of the owners’ home, are situated in the peaceful rural hamlet of Bush Green, in the beautiful Norfolk countryside. The cottages are former farm buildings which have been converted to offer unique well-equipped holiday homes, boasting charm and character, having retained many of their original features. The larger cottage sleeps five people over two floors and the smaller holiday home sleeps two on the ground floor. Both of these cottages offer outdoor space where you can relax with a glass of wine after a busy day. From the doorstep you can enjoy leisurely country walks, or should you wish to travel further afield you can discover many interesting villages, market towns and beautiful beaches, all offering something for everyone. These charming cottages are an ideal base for families or a couple, at any time of year.
This detached single-storey cottage offers accommodation for two people. This Pulham Market cottage has a small galley-style kitchen, and a sitting room with dining area and French doors, which lead onto a shared patio and large garden with views across open fields. A cosy romantic hideaway located in beautiful Norfolk countryside. Note: This property can be booked with Ref. 17087, together they sleep 7.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
Electric panel heaters. Electric oven and 2-ring hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car. Two bicycles available on request by arrangement with owner. Shared rear lawned garden with patio, unfenced pond and furniture. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 1.5 miles. Note: This property is unsuitable for people with limited mobility. Note: No children at this property. Note: There is an unfenced pond in the garden.
- Last minute
- “Brilliant cottage in an ideal location!”
- “We received a very warm welcome from the cottage owner. It had everything you could ever want including wifi, free view tv, kettle, oven, hobs and all the cutlery and pots and pans etc and a draw full of local knowledge books and days out guides etc It is in a lovely isolated location but still within driving distance from Norwich and Great Yarmouth! Check out goodies just round the corner, lovely shop/farmers shop”
- “Garden Cottage was cosy, comfortable and well equipped - the perfect base from which to explore the local area. The delicious cake and milk in the fridge on arrival were a very thoughtful touch. Would certainly recommend to friends and family.”
- “The Cottage is in a delightful setting and the owners very helpful and friendly. Nice location for visiting this part of Norfolk and just an hours drive to the coast at Southwold.”
- “We had warm welcome from the owners and would recommend a stay at this cottage.”
- “The cottage was cosy and in a quiet, relaxing area. It was good to have a dedicated parking space just outside the door and this made loading and unloading the car so easy. The living room had comfortable seating, great after a long day out walking.”
- “Idyllic conversion of a farm outbuilding in a beautiful quiet rural location. The cottage facilities were excellent. Within easy access of big villages like Harleston, Long Stratton and Diss town. It was great we could bring our dog with us. This was one of the best rentals we have ever experienced both home and abroad.”
- “We decided to have a week away from our busy lives and found by chance this lovely little cottage. It had everything we needed and more. We were able to take our dog with us and enjoy the local countryside which is right on the doorstep and enjoy the superb peace and quiet. The owners were very welcoming and friendly. We had a lovely relaxing week and would return at the blink of an eye.”
- “The personal touches on arrival from the owner; milk, cake and flowers. Great location. Cottage small but adequate for two adults. Owners friendly and helpful but not intrusive.”
- “A lovely little break in a pretty and peaceful setting.”
- “The cottage was perfect - the setting was lovely and the owners were very pleasant.”
- “Lovely place, very intimate and cosy. Perfect for a romantic weekend away.”
- “We received a very warm welcome and appreciated the seasonal touches that the owners had made at Christmas time. Although the cottage was situated close to the owners house, this did not in any way feel intrusive. We knew that the accommodation was compact but it was cosy warm and well appointed and we had a very enjoyable stay.”
- “It was a nice quiet location, and within easy reach of local facilities and attractions. The owners were very welcoming.”
About the location
Diss 10 miles; Norwich 17 miles.
Tucked away in the heart of the south Norfolk countryside is the pretty rural conservation village of Pulham Market. Pulham Market is an attractive village with traditional village green surrounded by beautiful thatched cottages, a 17th century church, general store, Post Office and a pub serving real ale and good food. Just 8 miles from Pulham Market is the market town of Diss offering a good selection of shops, delis, eateries, a museum, swimming pool and an attractive Mere area where you can feed the ducks while you sit and relax. Pulham Market is ideally placed for those wishing to explore both Norfolk and Suffolk. Both counties offer wonderful interesting coastlines, many of which have sandy beaches, or why not take a leisurely drive through the luscious green countryside stopping off at one of the many interesting quaint market towns for a browse around independent shops, a spot of lunch or afternoon tea? Don’t forget to spend a day visiting the famous Norfolk broads or the beautiful, historic city of Norwich, which has a wealth of attractions.