- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A chocolate box end-terrace flint cottage, situated in a peaceful hamlet on the fringes of East Rudham village near Fakenham.
Offering cosy and characterful accommodation, this East Rudham cottage is well placed for those wishing to explore the North Norfolk coastline and the pretty market towns of Burnham Market, Holt and King's Lynn.
Hidden away towards the end of an unmade road, this East Rudham cottage offers a modern kitchen, as well as a comfortable sitting room with beamed ceilings, woodburner and Suffolk latch doors.
Steep, winding cottage stairs in this East Rudham cottage lead up to the two charming bedrooms with meadow and woodland views.
Outside this North Norfolk cottage is an enclosed, sheltered gravel garden, just perfect to sit and relax in the sunshine with a morning coffee.
A pleasant stroll brings you to the village shop and pub, whilst a few minutes' drive brings you to Fakenham with a good selection of shops, eateries and pubs.
Close by are the deer parks of Houghton Hall and Holkham Hall, whilst Sandringham Estate is within easy reach.
Visitors will be delighted with a day out to the coast and do be sure to visit Hunstanton and Wells-next-the-Sea.
A delightful East Rudham cottage for a relaxing break.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Electric panel heaters with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Bike storage
- Enclosed gravel garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The twin bedroom is accessed via 2 steps down, has restricted headroom and a low door
- Note: Restricted headroom on stairs, therefore unsuitable for the less mobile
- Last minute
About the location
Fakenham 7 miles; Wells-next-the-Sea 15 miles; King's Lynn 15 miles; Hunstanton 16.5 miles.
The peaceful and traditional village of East Rudham is just seven miles from the market town of Fakenham. With the A148 situated to the side of the village, and boasting two pubs and a traditional village green, East Rudham makes an ideal base from which to visit many of Norfolk’s famous villages such as Burnham Market and Swaffham. Lovely coastal areas such as Hunstanton, Sheringham and Blakeney Point are within easy reach, making this an ideal location for a relaxing break.