- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
This semi-detached single-storey cottage in Kessingland occupies a wonderful cliff-top position, with fantastic sea views and access to private cliffside steps which lead down to Kessingland Beach, a stretch of sand and dunes, perfect for early morning strolls or afternoons of family fun.
This Kessingland cottage is bright and welcoming, with two bedrooms, a shower room, kitchen and a comfortable sitting room with dining area.
Outside, this Kessingland cottage is an area of shared garden to the front and rear, perfect for dining alfresco after a day on the beach or exploring the attractions of this part of Suffolk.
As well as the beach, the amenities of Kessingland are also within easy reach, including a seafood restaurant, play area, four pub/restaurants and a small museum.
Venture a little further afield and discover seaside and market towns such as Lowestoft, Southwold, Aldeburgh and Beccles, as well as the cities of Ipswich and Norwich, and miles of walking through nature reserves or along the fabulous Suffolk coastline.
A family-friendly cottage in Kessingland, perfect for a year-round break.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
Storage heaters. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair (Own bedding required for cot). Off road parking for 2 cars. Shared garden area to front and rear with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop 10 mins walk, pub 1.3 miles. Beach 2 mins walk.
- “The personal welcome from the owners made us feel very welcome and special. The property was a very high standard in all aspects and extremely clean and comfortable.Perfect holiday to relax, explore and enjoy the peace and quiet.Would definetly return for another wonderful holiday. Completely enjoyed every minute and did not want to leave!”
- “Excellent bungalow”
- “Completely agree with all positive comments found on Sykes Holidays TripAdvisor section. Fish and chips delivered for a small charge - brilliant. Only negative points are a tiny kitchen with limited storage space, no freezer or washing machine if required. However, the three of us managed easily for a week. Wi-fi would have been nice. Kessingland village a bit disappointing but ideal for visiting surrounding area.”
- “There was a real "homely" feel about the property. Great efforts had been made by the owners to ensure that we felt comfortable. The property was exceptionally well equipped and there were many extra touches which had been provided over and above what we would expect in a holiday property. The standard of cleanliness was very high. The property was in an excellent position with a sea view and local amenities readily available.”
- “The accommodation was spotlessly clean and comfortable and was a nice relaxing break. Lovely sea view from lounge.”
- “The cottage had a high standard of décor and facilities. Everything we needed was there and the little extras made it special. We have recommended this cottage to family and friends.”
- “An idyllic cottage in a lovely setting. It was quiet and peaceful with great views. The owners were extremely kind and helpful. I would recommend this cottage to all my friends.”
- “We were warmly welcomed by the lovely owners. The bungalow was beautiful and had everything you could possibly need for your holiday. The location was ideal with a lovely view of the sea. We had a lovely holiday and would recommend this property to couples or small families. We don't usually book a property more than once but are hoping to go back again before too long!”
- “Lovely atmosphere, the cottage is really well equipped and everything is well thought through to give the guests the best time to relax.”
- “We couldn't have had a better holiday. The owners were delightful people and were very helpful. The views were super, if we ever go to Suffolk again we shall certainly go to Sunrise Cottage.”
- “A most warm welcome from the owner. The bungalow was perfect and Kessingland beach was unspoilt, enjoyable to walk along. A top class holiday, thank you.”
- “The cottage was immaculate and extremely well equipped. It had wonderful sea views and is situated in an area with lots of things to do and places to visit. We had the warmest of welcomes on our arrival from the owners.”
- “The owners have gone to extraordinary lengths to make the cottage a home from home. It is sparklingly clean and extremley comfortable.”
- “The owners have gone to extraordinary lengths to make the cottage a home from home. It is sparklingly clean and extremely comfortable.”
- “A very clean well furnished cottage with great views and easy to get to nearby attractions.”
About the location
Lowestoft 6 miles; Southwold 8.5 miles.
The quiet Suffolk coastal village of Kessingland is nestled between Southwold and Lowestoft, on the 'Sunrise Coast' a region of Suffolk enjoying 27 miles of award-winning beaches and part of the Suffolk Heritage Coastline, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering unspoilt beaches, beautiful heath lands and nature reserves at Benacre and RSPB Minsmere, along with pretty southern Broadland market towns. Kessingland enjoys good beach fishing and local amenities include several pubs, restaurants, shops, a tea room, children's park and the award-winning attraction Africa Alive. Nearby Lowestoft has two piers, an active harbour with boats and ships, a marina, a golden sandy beach with attractions which include scuba diving, snorkelling and jet skiing, and a cinema and a theatre. Yarmouth offers lots of family fun with traditional seaside entertainments. The local surrounding area has a great wealth of places to visit with something to please every family member on a beach-side holiday.