- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A centrally-located first floor apartment within the seaside village of Aberdaron, just 50 yards from the beach, and ideally situated for the pubs, restaurants, cafes and shops of this pretty coastal village on the southern tip of the beautiful Llyn Peninsula.
This delightful Aberdaron self-catering apartment offers welcoming accommodation throughout, including a cosy sitting room with woodburning stove, exposed beams and a river view.
There is also an intimate dining area, a fully-fitted and practical kitchen and two comfy bedrooms: a twin and double.
This Aberdaron self-catering apartment is accessed down a path to the side of the owners' pub and located above the village café, giving it a prime central location in this popular holiday spot.
Aberdaron has fantastic beaches and coastal footpaths for you to enjoy, with rock pools, sandy shallow waters and an abundance of watersports for all.
A superb holiday destination in both the summer and winter.
All first floor. Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with woodburning stove and dining area.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Free roadside parking outside on first come, first served basis
- Off road parking for 1 car by prior arrangement 2 mins walk away
- Use of outdoor café tables after 5pm
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs next door
- Beach 50 yards
- Note: Apartment is above a café, associated noise and cooking aroma may be experienced between 10.00am and 5.00pm
About the location
Abersoch 8 miles; Pwllheli 12 miles.
The seaside village of Aberdaron is peacefully situated around two streams, and facing the sea. Straggling up the hills are the buildings that give Aberdaron its character; the lime-washed fishermen's cottages, the cafes, shops, and hotels, and the church of St Hywyn. On each side of the river's mouth is the beach for walking and playing on, and a promenade where you can watch the sailing boats and regattas in the bay. There is also a National Trust visitor centre, car park and boat lake. The popular resorts of Pwllheli and Abersoch are within easy reach. Discover fabulous castles and coves, or enjoy excellent fishing, watersports and golf opportunities, all available nearby. The dramatic scenery and abundance of superb walks at the Snowdonia National Park area are within easy driving distance, making an ideal base for a varied and enjoyable holiday, at any time of year.