- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A pair of delightful, modern apartments, in a perfect central location in the seaside village of Aberdaron, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, on the beautiful Llyn Peninsula. Located right next to the Wales Coast Path above a fish bar, these self-catering Aberdaron apartments could not be better placed for access to village amenities. These first floor self-catering apartments near Abersoch have been fully renovated to offer stylish, modern accommodation. Both catering primarily for couples, but also ideal for being booked together by two families who wish to utilise the sofa beds, they can sleep up to seven guests if required. With free use of kayaks, the ability to purchase lobster and crab from the owner, and numerous nearby unspoilt beaches and coves to discover, you will feel like you are on your seaside holiday as soon as you arrive. On the doorstep is the Wales Coast Path for wonderful walks and close by are the popular resorts of Abersoch and Pwllheli, which are well worth exploring, plus within easy reach are many miles of sandy beach with watersport opportunities. Within driving distance is the Italianate village of Portmeirion, the wonderful Snowdonia National Park, and further afield is the Isle of Anglesey. These welcoming Aberdaron self-catering apartments provide a great base for exploring this wonderful part of North Wales.
This lovely Aberdaron self-catering apartment offer guests a comfortable, cosy base in this pretty, coastal fishing village.
Your first floor Aberdaron self-catering apartment features an open plan living area with single sofa bed, along with a stylish double bedroom and modern bathroom.
This self-catering apartment in Aberdaron is an ideal base for a couple or small family who wish to explore all that the Llyn Peninsula has to offer.
Note: This cottage is next to Ref.
905066, together they sleep 7.
All first floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area with single sofa bed.
Oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair on request. Parking permit for 1 car in car park 50 yards away. Free National Trust car park for NT members 50 yards away. Enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 1 min walk, pub next door. Beach opposite. Note: Sloping ceiling in bedroom. Note: Apartment accessed up external steps. Note: Access to apartment is via next door's patio. Note: Apartment is above a fish bar, selling local seafood, which is open from 12 noon to 9 pm - some associated noise may be experienced.
- Last minute
- “Lovely holiday, whatever the weather...”
- “Lovely, spotlessly clean, well equipped and great location. Pet friendly, so great for us with our dog, with walks right from the door, either along the beautiful beach or into the picturesque valley. Essential supplies available locally, with a small SPAR selling the best bacon ever and the pubs were welcoming and the beer good ;) We had a lovely relaxing holiday here and the reason for my late review...is that I forgot to do one and we are considering a return visit which reminded me to do it!”
- “family holiday”
- “the flat was modern comfy and spotlessly clean. It was situated right in the centre of the village which was friendly and quaint. the owners of the flat also welcomed us at the door. I would highly recommend this holiday let”
- “The accommodation was of very high standard and the surrounding area's especially the beach were great. We wouldn't hesitate to return to Aberdaron for a holiday in the future. Top marks.”
- “This was a lovely apartment, the pictures do not do it justice. It was a lovely village with very friendly people and the dog was welcome everywhere. Would go again.”
- “Loved everything about it , fantastic location right across the road to the lovely beach .”
- “Couldn't fault the property at all, it was a home from home. The location was an excellent base for walking.”
- “A well thought out holiday flat, the best one we have been to. The village is a lovely place to holiday; the people were really friendly and both hotels served good food. The beach was a great place to walk the dog and so clean and tidy. All in all a really good time time was had.”
- “A Brilliant Apartment, very well appointed & much thought to tiny details. The owner couldn't have been any nicer or helpful. 5 Stars, an asset to Sykes cottages, would recommend highly to anyone.”
- “Loved every moment at the cottage, everything we needed was there for us. The owner paid us a visit and was really nice making us feel more than welcome. Loved it and so did our elderly boxer. Thank you for offering such a beautiful place to stay in a even more beautiful village.”
- “The location was excellent and very beautiful surroundings. We both found it to be a very relaxing and pleasant holiday.”
- “The standard of the property is 5 Star.”
- “The flat was modern, comfy and spotlessly clean.”
- “The apartment was very tastefully designed and furnished and everything looked high quality. The apartment was right in the centre of Aberdaron.”
About the location
Abersoch 8 miles; Pwllheli 12 miles.
The seaside village of Aberdaron is peacefully situated around two streams, and facing the sea. Straggling up the hills are the buildings that give Aberdaron its character; the lime-washed fishermen's cottages, the cafes, shops, and hotels, and the church of St Hywyn. On each side of the river's mouth is the beach for walking and playing on, and a promenade where you can watch the sailing boats and regattas in the bay. There is also a National Trust visitor centre, car park and boat lake. The popular resorts of Pwllheli and Abersoch are within easy reach. Discover fabulous castles and coves, or enjoy excellent fishing, watersports and golf opportunities, all available nearby. The dramatic scenery and abundance of superb walks at the Snowdonia National Park area are within easy driving distance, making an ideal base for a varied and enjoyable holiday, at any time of year.