- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A traditional, mid-terrace cottage located in the popular mining town of Blaenau Ffestiniog, in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park. Full of charm and character, andin a great central location, this Blaenau Ffestiniog cottage is ideal for a couple or small family looking to explore this lovely part of North Wales. This delightful Blaenau Ffestiniog cottage has two cosy bedrooms, a modern kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a stone inglenook fireplace, an ideal spot to sit and relax after an exciting day spent exploring your surroundings. Outside your North Wales cottage is a rear decked patio area with furniture and BBQ, so you can make the most of warm summer evenings on your cottage holiday. This Blaenau Ffestiniog cottage provides a comfortable base from which to explore both the town and the surrounding area. Blaenau Ffestiniog itself has good amenities, with superb access to Snowdonia with its abundant walking and cycling trails, while the bustling harbour town of Porthmadog is 11 miles away, home to the Ffestiniog Railway, where you can travel by steam through spectacular Snowdonia scenery. With the North Wales coast easily accessible, this is a great Blaenau Ffestiniog cottage for enjoying both coast and country, with something to please everyone!
Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x single with pull-out bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric flame-effect fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Free roadside parking nearby, free public car park 100 yards away
- Front gravel patio and rear decked patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 10 mins walk
- Note: Property accessed up 6 steps from roadside
- Note: Front and rear garden areas are elevated with steep drops, children to be supervised
- Note: Cottage on main road, some road noise may be heard at certain times
- Note: Pull-out bed is for flexibility only
- Last minute
About the location
Porthmadog 11 miles.
The fascinating old slate town of Blaenau Ffestiniog is situated in a superb position for exploring the Snowdonia National Park. There is a good selection of shops, pubs and places to eat. The main local attractions include the slate mines - where visitors can take enthralling underground trips to see mining as it was done in days gone by - and the famous narrow gauge Ffestiniog mountain railway which runs for 13 miles through the Snowdonia National Park to the harbour town of Porthmadog. Nearby is Portmeirion village, famous for its architecture and the film set of the cult TV series The Prisoner, plus local beaches, suitable for children, are within easy driving distance.