“This cottage is in a beautiful ...”This cottage is in a beautiful setting with outstanding views. The owner is very welcoming but not intrusive. The village of Betws y Coed is very pretty and has plenty of places to have coffee etc. Would not hesitate to return.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Betws-y-Coed 4 miles.
This traditional stone-built detached barn conversion makes a delightful self-catering Betws-y-Coed cottage, set on a 90-acre working livestock farm with spectacular views of the beautiful Machno Valley, Mount Moel Siabod and Snowdonia mountain range.
This single-storey open plan Betws-y-Coed cottage provides modern, well-equipped, quality accommodation, with a welcoming atmosphere throughout.
There are stunning valley and mountain views from the garden, which is perfect for dining alfresco while you relax and unwind.
Enjoy wonderful scenic walks and bike trails from the doorstep of this Betws-y-Coed cottage, or explore delightful Betws-y-Coed itself, with riverside walks, a golf course, and excellent pubs, shops and restaurants.
This Betws-y-Coed cottage is a perfect base for exploring Conwy and Caernarfon castles, the Welsh Mountain Zoo, NT Bodnant Gardens, Victorian Llandudno and all of the Snowdonia National Park.
Note: This cottage is next to Ref 1270, together they accommodate 10.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Additional fold-out bed available (suitable for children aged 8 years and under only - for use in king-size double bedroom). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric log-effect stove.
- Wall mounted electric convector heaters with electric stove in sitting area
- Double electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer (in laundry room beside cottage), flat screen TV, DVD, WiFi
- All electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for two cars
- Bike storage
- Front lawn garden with crushed slate seating area, furniture, BBQ and stunning valley and mountain views
- One well-behaved dog welcome - please keep on lead when outdoors, as this is a working livestock farm
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs, restaurants in Betws-y-Coed 4 miles, pub 2 miles Note: Max
- 4 adults and 1 child aged 8 and under
- Note: This cottage has been awarded a 4* Visit Wales Award.
About the location
Llanrwst 4 miles; Blaenau Ffestiniog 11 miles.
Betws-y-Coed, known as the Gateway to Snowdonia, is North Wales' most popular inland resort. Surrounded by dense woodland and magnificent mountain country, this is a haven for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. At Betws-y-Coed the River Conwy meets its three tributaries flowing from the west, and the beauty of the area is enhanced by cascading waterfalls, river pools and ancient bridges. Most famous of all are the magnificent Swallow Falls, situated where the Llugwy River hurls itself into a spectacular chasm. The village has shops, pubs, places to eat, miniature railway, a riverside golf course and the Tree Top Adventure High Ropes Course, and is home to The Snowdonia National Park Visitor Centre, as well as being the start of the beautiful Conwy Valley which leads to the coast and the lovely towns of Llandudno and Conwy.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute