- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A modern, detached house close to the banks of the River Dee, only 4 minutes' walk from the centre of pretty Llangollen.
This Llangollen cottage provides quality, contemporary accommodation including lovely sitting and dining rooms, a large conservatory, an excellent kitchen, and en-suites.
The patio garden of this Llangollen cottage includes a summerhouse and views of Castell Dinas Bran, and is ideal for dining alfresco.
Close to this fantastic Llangollen cottage are the spectacular Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, horse-drawn boat trips along the canal, steam train journeys, various water sports, indoor wall climbing at ProAdventure and excellent walking amidst stunning countryside.
An ideal Llangollen holiday cottage for an all-year-round break.
Five bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin, WC, 1 x double with TV/DVD with Freeview, 2 x twin with river views (1 with TV/DVD with Freeview), 1 x ground floor king-size double with 42'' TV with Freeview, DVD & en-suite shower, basin, WC. Bathroom with bath with telephone-style hand shower, separate shower, basin, WC. Ground floor basin & WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar for 6. Utility room. Clothes drying room. Dining room. Sitting room with gas fire. Snug (seats 4) with TV/DVD with Freeview. Large conservatory.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Rangemaster cooking range with electric double ovens, 5 ring gas hob & hot plate, microwave, large fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 36'' TV/DVD with Freeview, 4 x further TVs/DVDs with Freeview, stereo/CD, WiFi
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair, stairgate & other baby equipment available
- Off road parking for 3 cars (parking area shared with owner)
- Enclosed rear patio garden with summerhouse, furniture & large gas BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Llangollen's amenities 4 mins walk
- Note: Eisteddfod weeks commencing 3rd and 10th July 2015 are charged at £1085.
About the location
Ruthin 15 miles; Chester 25 miles.
The beautiful Vale of Llangollen, with its dramatic mountain backdrop and boulder-strewn River Dee is the setting for this pretty tourist town, internationally famous for its Musical Eisteddfod. Explore the green valley by steam train or canal boat, or take an exhilarating walk up to Castell Dinas Brân, high above the town, in order to enjoy the breathtaking view. Llangollen offers a good range of pubs and restaurants, as well as many interesting shops. The National Trust properties of Chirk Castle and Erddig are within easy driving distance, while a day-long car trail can take you to visit six of the ‘Seven Wonders of Wales’. Offa’s Dyke Path passes nearby and boasts pleasant walking along the crest of the Clwyd hills, plus the famous Pontcysyllte Aqueduct is 5 miles away, and Snowdonia is less than an hour’s drive.
- Last minute