- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A stone-built, semi-detached former mariner's cottage, situated just minutes away from the centre of the seaside village of Nefyn, 7 miles from Pwllheli.
Quietly nestling on the north coast of the lovely Llyn Peninsula and boasting a wealth of character, including exposed beams, stone walls and an impressive fireplace, this delightful cottage offers comfortable, cosy accommodation with three charming bedrooms and a pretty garden, ideal for dining alfresco.
Just a 15 minute walk from the cottage leads to the nearby large, sandy beach, whilst the remaining area is an absolute haven for mountain and coastal walks.
With watersports and golfing available close by, as well as the nearby Glasfryn Parc activity centre, offering go karting, quads, archery, fishing, bowling and much more, this great property has plenty to offer all the family.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x 2' 6" children's bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining conservatory with access to garden. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Freestanding oil-fired radiators with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Roadside parking outside property for one car
- Additional free parking in public car park 100 yards away
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio area, garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Note: The double bedroom at this property is a loft room and as such has limited head space in parts and is accessed by a spiral staircase
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children.
About the location
Pwllheli 7 miles; Snowdonia 25 miles.
The pretty coastal town of Nefyn sits atop sweeping cliffs on the north coast of the Llyn Peninsula, and features a fine two mile stretch of sandy beach, popular with families. The town offers a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants and is within reach of the amenities of the popular towns of Pwllheli and Abersoch. The coastline around this region is dotted with castles and coves, while fishing, sailing and water sports are all available. The Snowdonia National Park is 25 miles away, with its dramatic scenery and abundance of superb walks. With its proximity to such a wide range of destinations, Nefyn makes a superb base for a break.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute