- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
An imaginative conversion of an old hayloft, set near the owner's farmhouse in Staintondale, in the heart of the North York Moors.
Restored, decorated and furnished to a high standard, this lovely cottage offers cosy, comfortable accommodation, including a lovely electric woodburning effect stove and exposed beams.
Situated in a tranquil rural location ideal for those wishing to explore nearby Scarborough, Whitby and beyond.
Note: This property can be booked with Ref. 1211 and Ref. 4601 to accommodate 9 people.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, both with sloping ceilings & original beams. Bathroom with shower bath (standard length bath with large curved shower area with electric shower over), basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with electric woodburning effect stove.
- Biomass central heating with electric stove in sitting area
- Electric fan oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, stereo/CD player
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Enclosed walled garden with patio & garden furniture
- Ample off road parking
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome by arrangement
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop (limited opening times) & pub 1 mile.914093
About the location
Scarborough 8 miles; Robin Hood's Bay 10 miles; Whitby 13 miles.
Staintondale is a delightful scattered village on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors, close to the coast. Midway between the fishing town of Whitby, with its famous Abbey, and the Spa town of Scarborough, with its theatres and entertainment, it is a haven of peace offering the best of both worlds. The Staintondale Shire Horse Farm is just down the road, while there is a network of footpaths and bridleways in the village. A superb base from which to explore the region.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute