- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Tadcaster 4 miles. A semi-detached, single-storey cottage, on the owners' arable and livestock farm 4 miles from Tadcaster.
Offering contemporary accommodation, this Tadcaster cottage has been individually styled with quality facilities, including a spacious farmhouse kitchen, a snug and a welcoming sitting room with woodburner.
With exposed ceiling spaces and Velux windows, this Tadcaster cottage offers a bright and cheery environment, with three delightful bedrooms and two first-class bathrooms; perfect to get together and spend quality time in this great touring base.
Outside this Tadcaster cottage there is a small enclosed garden, perfect for dining alfresco.
The area is packed with stately homes and historic monuments, including Castle Howard and Fountains Abbey.
Nearby Tadcaster boasts a wide variety of amenities.
With Ripon and York close by, this is a superb Tadcaster cottage base.
Note: Cottage is next to Ref. 4456, and together they sleep 10.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin (one with zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin & WC. Kitchen with dining area & snug with TV. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD,stereo/CD, books/games
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Extra wood available to purchase from owner
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops & pubs 4 miles
- Note: Farm activity increases during harvest (Jul, Aug, Oct, Nov)
- Note: Cottage is close to RAF training base, some aircraft noise will be heard
- Note: Cottages accessed via 1 mile long unmade farm track - drive slowly & with care
- Note: No hen/stag
About the location
York 10 miles; Harrogate 15 miles.
Tadcaster is an ancient market town, ideal as a base for touring the stunning countryside of both the North Yorkshire Moors and Yorkshire Dales National Parks. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy wonderful walks by the River Wharfe, as well as cycling, climbing, fishing, boating, golf or just sitting and taking in the tranquil atmosphere and beautiful scenery. The high quality Tadcaster water is drunk throughout the world in the famous beers which is brewed in the three breweries sited here. John Smith's was formed in 1758 and is one of the oldest breweries in the UK with regular and popular tours through the brewery. The fascinating, historic cathedral cities of Ripon and York are close by, plus the spa town of Harrogate, as are the great stately homes of Castle Howard and Harewood House, the Cistercian Abbeys of Fountains, Rievaulx and Jervaulx, and the castles of Middleham, Bolton and Richmond.
- Last minute