- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This beautiful ground floor garden apartment is set in a Grade II listed Georgian property, in the heart of the seaside town of Whitby. Luxuriously appointed throughout, this Whitby cottage provides an exquisite romantic retreat for couples wanting to explore this historic port, with its excellent restaurants and wonderful beaches. Offering spacious accommodation, with high ceilings and ornate ceiling roses, this Whitby cottage boasts an elegant sitting room with sumptuous seating and a comfortable bedroom with a large dressing room leading off. With a contemporary, well-equipped kitchen and bathroom, this Whitby cottage exudes quality. Outside this Whitby cottage, is a communal lawned garden - perfect for relaxing in - whilst the hustle and bustle of this popular town is all on the doorstep. Explore the narrow streets and cobbled market place, or climb the 199 steps up to Whitby Abbey and partake in a bracing cliff-top walk with spectacular views. With the stunning scenery of the North York Moors to discover and pretty inland villages to visit, this Whitby cottage will not disappoint.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with spacious dressing room. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
Gas central heating with electric fire. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Roadside parking on first come, first served basis 5 mins walk or public car parks 5 mins walk. Communal, lawned garden to front with furniture and communal rear yard (steps up). Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “lovely apartment . would definatly return.!!”
- “We have just returned from this lovely apartment after spending a very pleasant week there. we found it both welcoming and warm, good quality furniture and fittings, it was a pleasure coming back to after a day out. I really cant believe the last reviewers were at the same place!, yes! Whitby will always have a problem with parking, its because its so popular, and if these people had done their homework they would have known this is the case wherever you stay!! we will definitely return & recommend to friends.”
- “The apartment is large and very well set out. It is very comfortable and a pleasure to get back to after a day out. It is also ideally situated near to all local amenities and car parking.”
- “The Bolthole was comfortable, spacious and centrally located in Whitby.”
- “The flat was very close to all amenities, very handy to bus, train stations, shops and only two minutes walk from the harbour. We had a lovely holiday, the flat was furnished to a very high standard with everything matching, and was spotlessly clean. A lovely flat.”
- “A very spacious and cosy property overall. We both enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to a friend.”
- “A spacious, well appointed, clean and newly decorated apartment a short walk from Whitby town centre. Highly recommended.”
- “We found this apartment lovely & cosy, good quality all round. Would definitely recommend.”
- “We found everything perfect in this property. We would definitely return.”
- “The standard throughout was excellent. The bed was so comfy. I will definitely book this property again.”
- “Excellent accommodation, centrally located in a most enjoyable and historic town.”
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 6 miles; Scarborough 19 miles; Pickering 20 miles; Guisborough 22 miles.
The ancient fishing port of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk and is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire, with its superb coastline and close proximity to the spectacular North York Moors. Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town of winding streets and hidden alleys, with a picturesque harbour, safe sandy beaches and of course the Abbey, reached by the famous 199 steps.