- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Newtonmore 3 miles.
A well-presented, cosy log cabin located in a secluded holiday park that is centrally situated in the fabulous Cairngorm National Park.
This log cabin in Cairngorm is very well-appointed and tastefully finished, with tartan touches throughout and with the addition of a hot tub on the veranda, is a memorable holiday destination.
Ideal for a variety of guests, this Cairngorm cottage suits a family with its child-friendly and secure play area and is perfect for a couple's romantic getaway or an ideal base for a group of friends who want to experience the atmosphere and enjoy the great outdoors.
This all ground floor Cairngorm cottage has two lovely bedrooms, a shower room and an open plan living area with a fully-fitted kitchen, with doors opening out onto the balcony at the front and side, a cosy sitting area and a welcoming dining area which is the perfect place for enjoying your lovingly prepared meals.
The holiday park benefits from a salmon fishing river to the rear and the whole park is surrounded by mountains, making this location a truly picturesque holiday spot.
This Cairngorm log cabin is the perfect place for a relaxing break where you can sit back and enjoy a coffee on the veranda or laze in the hot tub with a glass of champagne.
However you choose to relax, you will simply love the peaceful atmosphere.
During the summer months, the holiday park benefits from an on-site launderette, and the pretty highland town of Newtonmore is just three miles away offering excellent shopping and dining opportunities all year round.
Guests who enjoy an action packed holiday will love visiting Aviemore in the Cairngorm National Park which is just 18 miles to the north and offers visitors a diverse selection of activities to choose from, including walking, sled dog riding, skiing and wildlife watching.
At the end of a fun packed day you will love to return to the welcoming comfort of your fabulous Cairngorm log cabin.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with French doors to front decked area and hot tub.
Gas central heating. Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs, Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair. Ample off road parking. Lockable storage shed. Decked area with hot tub. Lawned garden to side with furniture. Children's play area. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Launderette on site March to October. Shop and pub 3 miles. Note: Limited WiFi signal and mobile coverage. Note: Check-in 4pm.
- “Great holiday”
- “Fantasic location , one of the nicest places we have been, loads to do for families the kids did not want to come home they loved the hot tub and the bike rides. We have already booked for next year its an amazing p place with superb scenary.”
- “Would highly recommend!”
- “Really enjoyed our stay. The cabin was well presented, comfortable and had a homely feel. The surrounding area was nice and quiet with lovely views. We stayed as a couple and was a nice romantic get away for 2. Would definitely return.”
- “Fantastic relaxing week :)”
- “we had a truly brilliant stay at Creagh Dhubh the hot tub was fantastic for relaxing with a glass or 2 of champers we made the most of our honeymoon 19 years after we got married lol after never wanting to leave the kids but now they have got to 24 and 17 we thought it time we made time for us :) which we did we enjoyed it that much we booked again to do it all again next year plus theres some many other things we would like to do going on the jacobite train is 1 of the things we are looking forward to the most :) iam sure any one else who has a week in this lodge will also have a fantastic time ...Enjoy”
- “The Spey Valley is beautiful”
- “My family and I really enjoyed our holiday the lodge is in a great location just 5 minutes off the A9 and so close to an abundance of activities from fishing to zip wiring walking to sailing We were blown away by the beautiful landscapes that surround the area for me the hot tub was the icing on the cake as the weather wasn't the best but that didn't put us off hopping in after a thrill seeking day at landmark forest adventure park. Will definitely be booking again for next year and for two weeks too. #lovethespeyvalley”
- “Absolutely beautiful lodge in a lovely location. Very clean and had everything we needed.”
- “The lodge was so lovely and absolutely spotless, the hot tub was a god send after a long day. The site where the lodge is situated is very peaceful and the few lodges that are there are well spread out so you feel very private. There was plenty of room for parking next to the lodge. We loved it and will certainly be going back to this lodge!”
- “A very cosy log cabin feel which was nice and clean. The Cabin was in a nice location on site and we where able to watch the kids in the park from the window.”
- “We really enjoyed our holiday. The chalet is well located just off the A9 and close to all the local attractions. The hot tub was a fantastic idea and great to hop in after a long days fishing , hill walking and zip wiring. We will definitely be booking again. The views are breathtaking.”
- “A perfect location as it was nice and quiet which is just what we wanted. The hot tub was also great after our long walks.”
- “This is a fantastic hideaway. You don't feel as if you are in a holiday park and the hot tub at the end of end day was a lovely reward. The décor of the chalet adds to the overall feel of being away from the daily bustle of life.”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and particularly loved the use of the hot tub.”
- “Decor, locality & hot tub were fantastic!”
- “Particularly liked the attention to detail, every little thing was thought about.”
- “The cabin was just spot on. Everything needed was there, the location was lovely and not to far away from other places to visit. The hot tub was a bonus!”
- “I loved the holiday. That was my second time going to the cabin this year. The hot tub was an advantage.”
- “The cabin is clean, cosy and well equipped. The hot tub makes it extra special.”
About the location
Kingussie 3 miles; Aviemore 15 miles; Inverness 47 miles.
Overlooking the River Spey, in the Cairngorms National Park (Britain's largest), Newtonmore has several shops and pubs, as well as two excellent, award-winning museums - the Highland Folk Museum and Clan MacPherson Museum. Newtonmore's Wildcat Trail is a popular, 7-mile circular walk around the edge of the village, taking in the River Spey with woodland, moorland and wonderful views across the valley to the Cairngorms, and behind the village to the Monadhliath Mountains - a fitting introduction to the delights of the National Park. For younger visitors, the Folk Park, the Wildlife Park at Kincraig, Landmark at Carrbridge and the Steam Railway are all outstanding local attractions. The area offers fine golf, fishing, pony trekking, walking, birdwatching, cycling, mountain biking, climbing and skiing, making it an ideal base from which to discover all that this scenic area of Scotland has to offer.