- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Longstone Park Cottages
These three welcoming cottages are situated in a peaceful residential area, in the pretty harbour village of Beadnell, just a few minutes' walk from the coast. These three Beadnell cottages are tucked away in a great location, just a short walk from local pubs, restaurants, a village shop and a sandy beach. These Beadnell cottages are well decorated and furnished throughout, with outside sitting areas providing an ideal place to enjoy that well-deserved, relaxing drink at the end of a long day exploring this fascinating region. Beadnell is an excellent choice as there is something for everyone, young and old. Young children will enjoy sitting on the beach, paddling and making sandcastles, and for the teens, the opportunity to put on a wetsuit and indulge in the vast array of watersports available is irresistible. There are several fabulous links golf courses all within easy reach, and riding, fishing, walking and cycling are just a few of the many outdoor activities that are available close by. A little further afield there are many interesting sights to see, such as the castles at Alnwick, Warkworth, Dunstanburgh and Bamburgh, Holy Island, Cragside at Rothbury, Hadrian's Wall, Berwick-upon-Tweed and The Alnwick Garden. With lots of things to see and do, these three Beadnell cottages are the perfect base for a wonderful seaside getaway, at any time of the year.
Ideal for couples and small families, this semi-detached Beadnell cottage has two bedrooms, along with a stylish bathroom. The large open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area opens out to the private enclosed garden with patio and furniture, an ideal setting for lazy afternoons. A short stroll from this Northumberland cottage brings you to the centre of Beadnell and to a long, golden, crescent-shaped beach. Many exciting day trips can be found with plenty of castles, history and gory dungeons awaiting the brave at Bamburgh, Alnwick, Dunstanburgh and Warkworth, all within easy reach. A perfect Beadnell cottage for a long-awaited seaside break. Note: This property can be booked with Refs. 17389 and 17390, together they sleep 10.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric night storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine in garage, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Check-in time 4pm.
- Last minute
- “We found Megstone clean, spacious and packed with everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The owners are very thoughtful. The enclosed garden was fantastic for our two dogs and the bungalow was within easy walking distance of the beach. Beadnell is ideally situated to access many nearby attractions and the village is very clean. The beach is also very clean. The locals are very pleasant.”
- “A wonderful bungalow in a delightful location.”
- “Everything was really good, nice property in excellent location. Ideal for people with dogs. Very homely. Will be using this place again next time we go to Northumberland.”
- “Enclosed garden safe for our dogs. Fantastic beach five minutes walk away. Would highly recommend Megstone.”
- “The cottage was very well equipped with all that you would need for self-catering. Ideal location, and would certainly consider staying again.”
- “The cottage had everything we needed and was warm and comfortable with a secure private garden.”
About the location
Seahouses 1.5 miles; Bamburgh 5 miles.
This attractive and peaceful harbour village is situated beside one of the most beautiful stretches of Northumberland’s Heritage Coastline - Beadnell Bay. Established in Saxon times, Beadnell was once an important fishing village and a smuggler's haven. Nowadays, it is still a fishing village, but is equally popular with holidaymakers who come to enjoy its pretty harbour and, of course, the nearby sandy beaches. The village has a shop, and two pubs serving food. Popular Seahouses is just over a mile away and has shops, a supermarket and restaurants, and it also offers boat trips from the harbour to the magnificent Farne Islands - a haven for bird watchers. Bamburgh is close by, whilst the market town of Alnwick with its Castle and Gardens, shops, pubs and restaurants is a short drive away.