- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming mid-terrace, single-storey cottage, formerly a mid-19th century stable block, situated within easy walking distance of the centre of the village of Belford.Full of character and comfort, Stable Cottage boasts a fabulous open plan living area with original open roof trusses and cast iron woodburning stove, along with two cosy bedrooms overlooking a sheltered rear courtyard and lawned garden below. Further down from the lawned area is a small paddock, which is home to the owners' hens and small flock of Jacob sheep. The village of Belford offers a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants, while the cottage is also ideally situated for exploring the delightful coastal village of Bamburgh, Northumberland's beautiful Heritage Coast and the Scottish Borders. A fantastic base for a truly relaxing holiday.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with four poster bed, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, woodburning stove and open roof trusses.
- Electric convection and night storage heaters with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hobs, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD player/cassette/radio, WiFi, selection of books/DVDs
- Fuel, power and initial supply of logs inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Rear courtyard and lawned garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Small paddock, home to owners' Jacob sheep
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurant 10 mins walk.
- Last minute
About the location
Alnwick 15 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 15 miles; Bamburgh 5 miles.
The picturesque Northumberland village of Belford lies in the heart of Heritage countryside, midway between the popular walled towns of Alnwick and Berwick-upon-Tweed. The pretty coastal village of Bamburgh, with its sweeping beaches and dramatic castle, is only a short drive away. Belford itself is an old coaching village with a pleasant square and offers a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and a nine-hole golf course. It is ideally placed for exploring the Cheviots, the renowned Northumberland Coastline and the Scottish Borders.