- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A magnificent, 18th century, semi-detached brick barn conversion situated in unspoilt open countryside, just 10 minutes' walk from the centre of the rural village of Longframlington.
Lovingly restored and immaculately presented throughout, the spacious accommodation offers a superbly well equipped kitchen, with limestone floors, granite work surfaces and multi-fuel range cooker.
The cosy sitting room boasts beautiful oak floors, multi-fuel stove and stunning views over open countryside, whilst the delightful garden room overlooks lovely landscaped gardens.
This superb location is peaceful and quiet, yet within easy driving distance of the coast, the National Park and the towns of Rothbury and Alnwick.
The perfect base for exploring Northumberland!
Note: The property adjoins Ref.
1541 and they can be booked together to accommodate up to 10 people.
Three bedrooms: 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin, WC and luxury bath, 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Utility room. Large well-equipped fitted kitchen. Garden/dining room. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room and underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Multi-fuel range cooker with double oven, slow cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 4 x LCD TVs, DVD, CD player/cassette/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and initial supply of logs/coal inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and 6 bathrobes inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Landscaped garden with lawned area and patio with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 20 mins walk.
About the location
Rothbury 5 miles; Alnwick 6 miles.
The village of Longframlington sits at the heart of rural Northumberland, between the Cheviots and the coast and provides great access to a range of great walking opportunities. Brinkburn Priory is a pleasant, short drive away - a restored Augustinian priory in a most lovely setting beside the River Coquet. Just 10 minutes’ drive to the west is the National Trust’s Cragside House and Gardens, whilst the Heritage Coast is just a 15-minute drive to the east, offering miles of clean sandy beaches. The historic town of Alnwick, with its impressive Castle and Garden, lies just 6 miles to the north and is well worth a visit. With the spectacular National Park also within easy reach, this superb base is ideal for exploring Northumberland or taking a relaxing break!