- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
A delightful townhouse, superbly located at the heart of the traditional, Northumbrian fishing port of Seahouses.
Decorated and furnished to a high standard, Crumstone Corner is spacious and comfortable throughout, with a cosy sitting room, a well equipped kitchen and a charming garden and patio, ideal for relaxing with an evening drink.
The property is perfectly situated for exploring the attractions of Seahouses, including glistening sandy beaches, a colourful harbour, numerous shops and eateries and the infamous The Olde Ship Inn, with its fabulous real ale maritime museum-style bar and restaurant!
Enjoy excellent fishing, riding, golf and walking from the doorstep or visit the impressive Bamburgh Castle and Cragside House, both within easy reach.
Historic Alnwick is 10 miles away or take a ferry across to the Farne Islands, home to the most famous seabird sanctuary in the British Isles.
An ideal base from which to discover Northumberland and its beautiful Heritage Coast.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Well-equipped kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire. Garage/games room.
- Night storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, video, DVD player, radio/cassette/CD player, library of books
- Garage/games room containing 1/4 size snooker/pool table, air hockey table and dartboard
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Partially enclosed, mature front garden with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Washing machine and tumble dryer located in adjoining garage but is not suitable for cars.
About the location
Bamburgh 3 miles; Alnwick 10 miles.
A bustling, pretty fishing village with an attractive harbour, situated on the beautiful Northumbrian coast in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Seahouses offers a variety of shops and a good selection of inns, pubs and eating places. Nearby are miles and miles of splendid sandy beaches and the opportunity to visit the bird sanctuary or seal colony on the famous Farne Islands with boat trips running daily from Seahouses, is not to be missed. There are numerous castles and great houses to explore, such as the magnificent castles at Bamburgh, Cragside, and Alnwick (home of the Duke of Northumberland), to mention just a few. Golf, fishing and riding are also available locally.