- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A traditional, stone-built terraced cottage situated in a quiet location in the old part of the fishing village of Seahouses, only a couple of minutes' walk from the harbour and close to the shops, pubs and other amenities.
The property has been modernised to a high standard and provides comfortable, warm, well-furnished and well-equipped accommodation.
Altogether an ideal base for enjoying Northumberland's stunning beaches and coastline.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Spacious sitting room with electric living-flame fire and dining area.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Parking available in pay and display car park approx
- 400 yards from property, weekly permits also available at additional charge
- One well-behaved pet by arrangement
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
- Last minute
About the location
Bamburgh 3 miles; Alnwick 10 miles.
A bustling, pretty fishing village with an attractive harbour, situated on the beautiful Northumbrian coast in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Seahouses offers a variety of shops and a good selection of inns, pubs and eating places. Nearby are miles and miles of splendid sandy beaches and the opportunity to visit the bird sanctuary or seal colony on the famous Farne Islands with boat trips running daily from Seahouses, is not to be missed. There are numerous castles and great houses to explore, such as the magnificent castles at Bamburgh, Cragside, and Alnwick (home of the Duke of Northumberland), to mention just a few. Golf, fishing and riding are also available locally.