- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bamburgh 3 miles.
A wonderful, extremely spacious three-bedroom apartment at Waren Mill, just 3 miles from Bamburgh with its superb sandy beaches, coastal walks, cycleways, golf courses, restaurants and other amenities.
Situated in a former Norman grain mill, this fabulous luxury apartment has fittings of the highest quality and has a contemporary feel.
The well-equipped and large living area directly overlooks Budle Bay, a Site of Special Scientific Interest for its rare birdlife, and enjoys panoramic views towards Holy Island in the distance.
Local attractions within easy reach include the beautiful village of Bamburgh, with its stunning castle, the picturesque fishing village of Seahouses, with its trips to the nearby Farne Islands, and the very popular Alnwick Castle and Gardens.
Bay View is a superb base for exploring Northumberland!
All first floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite walk-in rainfall shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area, sitting area with leather furniture and views across Budle Bay towards the sea. Ground floor hall (with private entrance) with WC and stairs to accommodation. Rear access available directly at first floor level.
- Night storage heaters, underfloor heating in en-suite bathroom and additional electric heaters
- Electric oven, separate electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, washer/dryer, dishwasher, flat screen TV with Freeview, catch up TV and Netflix, Blu-ray, DVD, Wii console, DAB radio/CD/iPod dock, spotting scope, pay phone in shared entrance (outgoing calls only)
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and 2 bathrobes inc. in rent
- Highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Storage area for garden furniture, bikes etc
- Shared use of land around mill and garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles (Bamburgh)
- Note: Check-in 4pm, Check-out 11am
- Note: Mobile phone signal is limited.
About the location
Seahouses 3 miles; Alnwick 12 miles.
The village’s sweeping sandy beaches and dramatic fortress - Bamburgh Castle - make Bamburgh one of Northumberland’s major visitor attractions. The castle can be seen for miles and dominates this part of the county’s coastline. Today it remains home to the family of the great Victorian industrialist Lord Armstrong, and is open to the public on a daily basis. Although overshadowed by the great castle, Bamburgh village is picturesque with neat grey stone cottages facing a manicured village green. There are excellent pubs, hotels with restaurants and a small selection of village shops. There are golf courses in Bamburgh and nearby Seahouses, and within easy reach are more wide sandy beaches, lovely fishing villages, stunning castles and coastal islands to explore along the dramatic Heritage Coast. There are numerous other attractions also a short drive away, including the famous Alnwick Castle and Gardens and the historic walled border town, Berwick-upon-Tweed. A superb base for exploring Northumberland.
This property offers the following short breaks: