- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Washing machine
A luxury detached timber lodge, situated on the prestigious, award-winning Beaconsfield Holiday Park, four miles from the centre of Shrewsbury.
This single-storey Shrewsbury cottage is perfect for an adults-only holiday in a superb area.
Inside this Shrewsbury cottage there is a welcoming open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area, along with two lovely king-size double bedrooms, one of which boasts an en-suite shower room, and the separate bathroom has a double-ended bath.
Open the patio doors and step onto a raised deck where you will find a wonderful, private hot tub, or you may just wish to enjoy a drink in the evening sun.
Beaconsfield Holiday Park offers an excellent heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, coffee shop, restaurant and fishing opportunities, plus within easy driving distance of this Shropshire holiday home are the towns of Shrewsbury, Church Stretton and Ludlow, whilst Ironbridge, with its ten museums, is well worth a visit.
This cottage near Shrewsbury is the perfect base to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x king-size double. Bathroom with double-ended bath, hand shower, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area leading to deck & hot tub.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, full laundry service for guests on site, wall-mounted 32'' flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD, WiFi access in on-site coffee shop
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Use of indoor heated swimming pool (40'x20') & steam room at £3 per adult
- Off road parking beside lodge for 1 car
- Private hot tub on deck, plus furniture & views over lawn and fishing pond
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Restaurant (booking advisable) & coffee shop on site
- Note: Over 21s only
- Note: No stag/hen
- Note: Swimming pool session times & fees apply, course fishing at £5 per rod per day, pamper packs available, contact office for further details
- Note: Refundable Good Housekeeping bond charged at £75 per couple
- Note: Short Breaks available (4 night Monday start or 3 night Friday start only) at 65% of the weekly rental, except during Band A when breaks charged at £310
- Note: Seven night breaks starting Friday, Saturday or Monday available all year round
- Note: This property operates a strict check-in time of between 4pm and 7pm.
Note: Over 21s only and no children allowed.
Note: Due to local licensing laws, commercial vehicles are not permitted on this site.
About the location
BEACONSFIELD HOLIDAY PARK
Shrewsbury Park and Ride 1.5 miles; Ironbridge 11 miles; Much Wenlock 12 miles.
The Rose Award, 5 Pennant AA winning, 50-acre Beaconsfield Farm Holiday Park is exclusively for adults of 25 and over. This prestigious park nestles in scenic Shropshire countryside, 4 miles from Shrewsbury centre, one of England's most picturesque Tudor towns. On the park, you can enjoy an indoor heated swimming pool, steam room and coffee shop, relax in the Bothy Restaurant with full a-la-carte menu, or enjoy a day's coarse fishing. This is perfect for unwinding and re-charging those batteries, whilst being only 1.5 miles from the park & ride into medieval Shrewsbury. The town offers a superb selection of shops, along with cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs. Visit NT's stately Attingham Park, Wroxeter Roman City, the museums at Ironbridge, the castle and Michelin starred restaurants of Ludlow, or Stokesay Castle. A wonderful year-round location for enjoying those little luxuries in life.