- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
This delightful, cosy cottage annexe sits attached to the owner's home, located on the outskirts of the pretty village of Fulford, in the heart of rural Staffordshire.
Welcoming throughout to provide lovely accommodation, this Fulford cottage is ideal for exploring this fascinating part of the Staffordshire and the Peak District.
Set entirely across the ground floor, this Staffordshire cottage offers a kitchen, a sitting room and a dining room to sit and enjoy a leisurely meal and plan activities in the days to follow.
Outside this Fulford cottage is lovely garden complete with a lawned area and patio.
The charming village of Fulford is a delight to explore, join in with the dawn chorus and rhododendron walks in the spring, partake in the autumn walks from the doorstep and at the end of a busy day you can relax in the local pub.
A short drive away is the horse racing town of Uttoxeter and famous Alton Towers.
This Fulford cottage is an ideal base for a couple who wish to explore Staffordshire and the Peak District National Park at any time of year.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with hip bath, shower over, basin and WC. Separate basin and WC. Galley kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in the rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in the rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Electric car charging point
- Lawned garden with private patio and furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 5 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “We had a wonderful vacation in Fulford. The house is for couples who want to have time for each other perfectly. In the surrounding area you will find a wonderful landscape (the Peak District is not far away). The cities of Liverpool and Manchester are both about an hour away. The hosts are very warm people and help with any questions. We recommend Hunter's Moon without hesitation.”
- “lovely stay”
- “cottage was exactly as described.First class. Owners very friendly and helpful.”
- “Lovely cottage in Staffordshire”
- “We arrived on 18th April for 7 nights, welcomed by Jane who showed us round the annexe. A nice touch was the provision of a bottle of wine. We had forgotten a few items but we arranged for them to be sent to the main cottage and these were given to us later on in the week on there arrival. The cottage is located in the very pretty village of Fulford, which is conveniently located for the Peak District, and we spent the majority of the days in that area. The annexe is well equipped with all relevant appliances, and comes with a large garden which is perfect if you have a dog, like we do.”
- “A home from home, wonderful.”
- “Fantastic, the owners made us feel very welcome and at home from the start. The area is beautiful and the information available in the property wide ranging and useful. Beautifully clean and well maintained. We had a great time.”
- “There is so much to like about Hunters Moon. The owners make you feel welcome and are available should you need anything. There is information on activities, attractions, restaurants, etc. in the area. It is pleasant to sit outside on the back porch. Best of all are the wonderful hikes right out the door. I highly recommend Hunters Moon. Ms. Gray”
- “Lovely village. Close to Peak District. Ample parking. Spacious.”
- “We had been left milk and wine and even dog treats for Harvey which were most gratefully received! Everything we needed including the sun for a good Easter break away. The local was worth a walk to but check their opening times not to be disappointed. The food we had there was excellent.”
- “It was peaceful, quiet and comfortable.”
- “An excellent place to stay with excellent facilities. In the centre of everything with lots to do. Had the run of the garden for our dog. It was quiet with plenty of local pubs nearby, one within easy walking distance. Excellent lit parking right outside the door.”
- “The property was very comfortable and very well equipped. The welcome we received on our arrival was warm and genuine. I would highly recommend this property to any couple wishing for a quiet getaway or, as we did, travel around the area. We will certainly look at a return visit in the near future.”
- “We stay in this area while we are visiting friends and relations and Hunter's Lodge provides the perfect base. It's comfortable and well appointed, and is situated in a lovely location. Fulford is a clean and tidy village, with very friendly people. The owners are very welcoming and most helpful, and can provide any information you may require about the area. There are many good walks and places of interest to visit. We look forward to our next stay.”
- “Spacious accommodation, excellent pub for meals close by in the lovely village. Friendly owners in adjoining property and welcoming of dog, even left treats for him. Not too far from the Derbyshire dales and close to canals and National Trust properties.”
- “A really friendly welcome made us feel at home right from the beginning. The amount of local information was excellent.”
About the location
Stone 4 miles; Uttoxeter 13.5 miles.
Fulford is a charming little village in the heart of rural Staffordshire countryside. Fulford has a busy community spirit and proudly takes part in the best kept village competition and it’s easy to see why. From Fulford, there are rhododendron and dawn chorus walks in the spring and a delightful walk to take in the every changing scenery in the Autumn, plus the village holds an annual Fulfest Music Festival too. Just short drives from Fulford are the towns of Stone, Stafford and Uttoxeter, each with a selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. Uttoxeter is home to a popular racecourse which has meetings throughout the year and the ever-popular Alton Towers theme park is just a short drive away at 12 miles away. Other attractions in the area, include Amerton Farm, Shugborough Hall, Cannock Chase, Trentham Gardens, Wedgwood Centre and The Potteries Factory Shops and the Peak District National Park.