- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Leek 1 mile. This charming semi-detached cottage is located on a quiet lane on the outskirts of Leek.
This wonderful Leek cottage offers three bedrooms, a fully-equipped fitted kitchen and dining area, a sitting room with lovely garden views and a cosy reading room.
Beautifully decorated and finished, this Leek cottage has a mixture of tiled, carpeted and wooden floors, with garden and country views from most rooms.
The lovely large Leek cottage garden has delightful views of the Staffordshire countryside, great for relaxing in the summer sunshine.
This Leek cottage is also an easy drive from the market towns of Leek, Ashbourne, Buxton and Macclesfield and is close to the Peak District National Park, while Alton Towers is 30 minutes away.
An excellent base for making the most of the area, and a welcoming Leek cottage to return to time and again.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire. Reading room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room and gas fire in reading room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD player, books,games,DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate available
- Large enclosed garden with lawned area, patio with furniture and summerhouse
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, supermarket, tea room and pub 5 mins walk
- Town centre facilities 1 mile.
About the location
Buxton 12 miles; Ashbourne 15 miles.
The hillside market town of Leek is situated on the western side of The Peaks and is surrounded by lovely Moorland countryside. The town has a charming cobbled market place and there are many examples of fine Victorian architecture - a reminder of the town’s prosperity when it was renowned as a silk manufacturing centre. Today Leek offers a wide selection of shops including vast antique emporiums, bookshops and galleries and there is good selection of restaurants and real ale pubs. Alton Towers is less than 15 minutes drive away.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute