- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
This well-presented annexe apartment, on the edge of Bancyfelin, is attached to the owners' home and is well equipped with a ramped entrance and wet room facility that may be ideal for the less mobile.
This Bancyfelin cottage has a double bedroom with fantastic views over the countryside, an open-plan living area including a small kitchen with a dining table and comfy sofa and chair from which to enjoy the stunning views across the garden.
The owners of this Bancyfelin cottage have sectioned off part of their large lawned garden to enable guests a private outdoor space of their own for enjoying alfresco drinks and dining, while part of the garage opposite the property offers guests a utility area.
With countryside walks from the doorstep and the famous Wales Coast path only a short drive away, this Bancyfelin cottage is a perfect base for walkers and cyclists.
Carmarthen is also a must with its shopping centre, cinema and an array of tea rooms, restaurants and pubs, all just 5 miles away.
Visit Merlin's Hill Centre, take a steam railway ride or explore ancient castles and modern theme parks before heading home to enjoy this perfect Bancyfelin holiday cottage.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area. External utility area.
Oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car. Enclosed rear lawned garden with small patio area and furniture. Two well-behaved dogs welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 10 mins walk. Note: The owner offers dog sitting and exercising by arrangement.
- Last minute
- “A "doggy paradise"”
- “We spent a week in this charming picturesque cottage and felt we really had had a holiday Cleanliness and decor was excellent. Every possible need was catered for ( there was even a tic remover!!) We had good weather all week. The village location was pretty central for our needs, yet it was very peaceful. We have 2 dogs and they enjoyed their runaround in a very large grassy, secure garden. The owners were very warm and welcoming, and we felt at home straight away. Our intention is to return next year We would highly recommend this holiday haven ( but not on the weeks that we want please!!)”
- “Wonderful Wales”
- “A tidy, comfortable, pet friendly, welcoming place to stay. The owners are friendly and helpful and full of local knowledge. Set in beautiful countryside within walking distance of a pleasant friendly village with a warm welcoming pub/restaurant that serves great food. Ideal for a short or longer stay within easy reach to explore this part of wales. Highly recommended”
- “Very friendly & helpful people, beautiful property & scenery. Ideal for a quiet getaway, and Carmarthen town was not far. There was a local shop & pub at the end of the lane and lots of little villages to visit.”
- “Very welcoming and informative owners. Property very clean, comfortable and peaceful. An ideal location for visiting castles, beaches and interesting places.”
- “Liked the helpfulness of the owners, we were made to feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble. It was a good base for many enjoyable places and lots of information was available to help decide where to go. Garden for dogs was safe and secure with more space available with their garden with their dogs. A very pleasant holiday.”
- “Within easy reach of such places as Tenby, Saundersfoot, Pendine Sands, Pembroke Castle, etc. Comfortable and convenient accommodation. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Very dog friendly! Bancyfelin village shop also very helpful and friendly.”
- “Exactly as we imagined it from the information given. Great location, perfect garden and warm and friendly owners. Couldn't fault it.”
About the location
Carmarthen 6 miles.
The village of Bancyfelin is set in beautiful Carmarthenshire countryside and with easy access off the main A40 road to West Wales. The village shop with Post Office is well stocked for all essentials and there's also a family-run pub. Traffic is usually limited to people living in or visiting this scattered village but a few times a year there are busy days when the local Grasstrack Club hold their race meetings, offering a great day out and something a bit different. Located mid way between St. Clears and Carmarthen it's a perfect base for varied shopping and visits to the cinema, Merlin’s Centre and a steam railway ride. A day or evening at the horse racing at Ffos Las where races are held all year are great fun or why not enjoy the magnificent Welsh coastline, offering stunning views of the area. With theme parks, zoos, an array of golf courses and intriguing castles, mills and craft centres in each direction this is a wonderful base for a perfect holiday.