- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
This delightful detached Clunderwen cottage, on the owners' farm, is a perfect base to enjoy staying in a quiet rural location.
The well-equipped kitchen, the cosy sitting room with dining area and the three charming bedrooms make this a welcoming cottage, with the added bonus of a wide variety of animals and poultry all around, especially enjoyable for children to see them all close at hand.
For avid birdwatchers you will see red kites, ravens and barn owls to name but a few, and sea birds can all be viewed on the many boat trips available to local bird sanctuary islands.
From this wonderful cottage you can enjoy all Pembrokeshire has to offer, from the hustle and bustle of the popular seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot, to the peaceful tranquillity of the magnificent cathedral in St Davids and the unspoilt beaches of Barafundle and Broad Haven.
With castles, farm parks and much, much more to enjoy you will want to revisit this great cottage time and time again.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area (each seating 4).
- Oil central heating with solar panel heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets, and no smoking inside or outside the cottage
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Animals and poultry roam freely close to cottage
- Note: Cottage accessed via a farm track of 0.4 miles, care to be taken by all vehicles
- Note: Stabling available, please contact owner for details
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 4 people.
About the location
Narberth 6 miles; Haverfordwest 12 miles; Tenby 14 miles.
Clunderwen is a scattered village adjacent to the Preseli Hills, where the stones for Stonehenge were quarried. It boasts a traditional pub with restaurant, and a well stocked general store. The nearby market town of Narberth offers many more pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and delightfully unique shops, as well as regular live music in the Queens Hall. The Preseli Hills, with a burial chamber and wonderful walks, are close by, as well as the fantastic Pembrokeshire Coast Path, with spectacular scenery and the chance to spot dolphins, seals and a wonderful array of sea birds. The county town of Haverfordwest offers great shopping plus the castle, museum and river walks during the day, or the bustling nightlife later on. From lazy days in summer to brisk days in autumn and crisp, cold days in winter - all can be enjoyed on the great selection of sandy beaches along this beautiful Welsh coastline. Castles, working water mills, museums and craft centres abound, along with Zoos, Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm and much more. The perfect base for a holiday, all year round.