- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
This delightful detached Clunderwen cottage, on the owners' farm, is a perfect base to enjoy staying in a quiet rural location.
The well-equipped kitchen, the cosy sitting room with dining area and the three charming bedrooms make this a welcoming Clunderwen cottage, with the added bonus of a wide variety of animals and poultry all around, especially enjoyable for children to see them all close at hand.
For avid birdwatchers you will see red kites, ravens and barn owls to name but a few, and sea birds can all be viewed on the many boat trips available to local bird sanctuary islands.
From this wonderful Clunderwen cottage you can enjoy all Pembrokeshire has to offer, from the hustle and bustle of the popular seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot, to the peaceful tranquillity of the magnificent cathedral in St Davids and the unspoilt beaches of Barafundle and Broad Haven.
With castles, farm parks and much, much more to enjoy you will want to revisit this great Clunderwen cottage time and time again.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area (each seating 4).
Oil central heating with additional solar panel heating. Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV, Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, small library of books/games/DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair. Off road parking for 2 cars. Patio with furniture. Sorry, no pets, and no smoking inside or outside the cottage. Shop and pub 2 miles. Note: Animals and poultry roam freely close to cottage. Note: Cottage accessed via a farm track of 0.4 miles, care to be taken by all vehicles. Note: Stabling available, please contact owner for details. Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 4 people.
- “Warm and Friendly Hosts”
- “We were delighted with the initial arrival at the farm where were welcomed by Richard. The cottage was very well furnished with every facility on hand to make our stay comfortable. The animals roaming around were a pleasure and caused no problems. Altogether a lovely experience and so well situated for any excursions in Pembrokeshire. Very Highly Recommended.”
- “Warm, friendly and welcoming”
- “Took our 6 year old grandaughter to Saddlers Cottage for a real hands on experience from the moment we got there she loved it. Had a job to get her to go out for the day sightseeing.The owners were friendly, welcoming and it was a real pleasure getting to know them and their family over the week.You can have as much or as little as you want to do on the farm and we thoroughly enjoyed mucking in.”
- “The property was fabulous and it's location on a farm was perfect for our family. The child we took with us had a wonderful time feeding the animals each day. I would recommend the cottage to anyone. We look forward to returning to the cottage in the near future.”
- “The kids loved staying on the farm. They loved being allowed to wander freely around with the animals, feeding carrots to the donkeys, and getting close to the geese and goats. The owner and his family were brilliant hosts, nothing was too much trouble.”
- “A lovely cosy cottage with extremely friendly and helpful owners in a beautiful area.”
- “A beautiful Cottage in a stunning location. The owners extremely welcoming and helpful. My 4 year old daughter loved the animals roaming free and feeling safe around them. Will definitely be returning sometime soon.”
About the location
Narberth 6 miles; Haverfordwest 12 miles; Tenby 14 miles.
Clunderwen is a scattered village adjacent to the Preseli Hills, where the stones for Stonehenge were quarried. It boasts a traditional pub with restaurant, and a well stocked general store. The nearby market town of Narberth offers many more pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and delightfully unique shops, as well as regular live music in the Queens Hall. The Preseli Hills, with a burial chamber and wonderful walks, are close by, as well as the fantastic Pembrokeshire Coast Path, with spectacular scenery and the chance to spot dolphins, seals and a wonderful array of sea birds. The county town of Haverfordwest offers great shopping plus the castle, museum and river walks during the day, or the bustling nightlife later on. From lazy days in summer to brisk days in autumn and crisp, cold days in winter - all can be enjoyed on the great selection of sandy beaches along this beautiful Welsh coastline. Castles, working water mills, museums and craft centres abound, along with Zoos, Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm and much more. The perfect base for a holiday, all year round.