- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
New House Farm Cottages
Wolfscastle 2 miles. Three delightfully different cottages within the owners’ quiet, rural courtyard just 2 miles from Wolfscastle. All three Pembrokeshire cottages offer quality accommodation, with original character features including stone walling and open beams. Each Pembrokeshire cottage has a very pretty, private patio with furniture, plus the shared use of a very large lawned area with picnic tables, BBQ, children’s swings, a football goal and large garden games. With wonderful scenic walks from the doorstep and all the delights of the Pembrokeshire attractions close at hand, these Pembrokeshire cottages are perfect for any holiday, from a romantic weekend to a fun filled week all year round.
A delightful semi-detached Pembrokeshire cottage, set in a quiet courtyard with just two other cottages plus the owners' home.
Walk through the pretty, rustic garden gate, open the stable door into this cosy studio Pembrokeshire cottage with vaulted, beamed ceilings and a lovely woodburner, and you will feel relaxed and ready to enjoy your Pembrokeshire holiday.
The fitted kitchen area and a spacious shower room complete the accommodation at this pretty Pembrokeshire cottage.
A perfect Pembrokeshire cottage for a romantic break.
Note: This cottage can be booked with Ref.
4350 and Ref.
4351 to accommodate 12.
All ground floor. Open-plan studio accommodation with double bed, kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Shared use of laundry room.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer in separate laundry room, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, books/games
- Selection of DVDs in shared laundry
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private patio with furniture plus shared use of lawned area with picnic tables, BBQ, children's swings, football goal and outdoor games
- Shared use of secure storage for bicycles/surfboards with a hanging area for wetsuits
- Well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Water from a spring (fully tested and filtered)
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead within the cottage grounds
- Note: Festive welcome pack and seasonal decorations provided for Christmas bookings
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am.
- Last minute
- “The Old Stable was beautiful had everything you could possibly need. Lovely setting and central for all the Pembroke-shire Coast. Cheryl was very friendly and helpful. The stable was very clean and comfy with top class fittings and fixtures. Our pugs were made to feel very welcome too!!”
- “A real gem, you will not be dissapointed”
- “Where to start. Firstly there is the location lovely quiet country lane, very quiet. You will be greeted with the warmest of welcomes. Lovely couple who really do care and what their guests to have the best time ever. Greeted at the gate nothing to much trouble. Shown around the cottage which was nothing more than 5 star, there is nothing you will want for here. I don’t think I have ever stayed somewhere so clean a proper little home from home. Fresh flowers, welsh cakes, amazing fluffy towels everything you could hope for. Well done Cheryl and Paul you have a lovely approach to your guests nothing is too much trouble we will be back for definite. The area is amazing; we went to cycle and cycle we did. Very changeling cycling but well worth it the scenery is stunning cant believe we have not been here before.”
- “A little cottage with a big wow factor!!!”
- “The cottage was of the highest standard. Everything you could need was provided. Little touches like fresh flowers, cake and refreshments were there on arrival for us. The owners wife was a kind caring lady who only wanted us to be happy she went of of her way to help us find places which were easy accessable for my disabled husband. On many occasions opened the gate and assisted parking which was right outside our. The cottage was situated in a courtyard with a good size garden at the end, ideal for active children and dogs.”
- “We had a lovely time, just felt at home.”
- “We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday, the hosts went the extra mile to ensure everything was in order and the property was spotlessly clean. We will return again as Pembrokeshire is a wonderful place to visit and the accommodation is central to visit most places.”
- “Just the right size for two people and a small dog (just like us). The cottage is well placed for reaching walks and coastal locations. It was lovely and warm and very clean. Even the weather was kind to us!”
- “One of the best stays we have ever had.”
- “The Old Stable was wonderful the owners were friendly - things we forgot were provided, even down to a sewing kit. Wonderful. It was superb & we will be booking for next year.”
- “A lovely cottage in the countryside with plenty to do and go see nearby. Only about 30mins from the west and south coast. And of course the cottage being dog friendly!”
- “A nice property with lovely wooden beams that is bigger than it looks. The owner was very friendly. I would recommend.”
- “A very warm welcome from the owner. The Old Stable was well furnished and spotlessly clean. Very comfortable bed and chairs. Lovely shower and thick fluffy towels. A welcome pack with lots of goodies was a lovely touch. Decorated with a Christmas tree and other items, it looked beautiful. Lovely log burner and we were given a large bag of logs with the owners compliments. Would recommend to friends and look forward to return visit.”
About the location
Haverfordwest 8 miles.
Wolfscastle is a pretty village in Pembrokeshire, with a pub and restaurant both serving excellent food, a shop, and a pottery where you can watch the potter at work and purchase some great Welsh gifts. There is a wonderful mill close by at the foot of the Great Treffgarne Rocks, with a scenic woodland walk, a cafe and shops selling locally produced gifts and foods. Haverfordwest, the County town, offers a great shopping day out plus the chance to explore the castle, museum and river walks during the day, or the bustling night life later on. Pembrokeshire has it all - sandy beaches for relaxing on in summer and brisk walks in all other seasons, boat trips to the ‘bird’ islands, whitewater rafting, the thrills of Oakwood Theme Park and an array of castles, the unique St Govans' Chapel built in the cliffs and even a cathedral in the smallest city in Wales. All year round, this is the perfect place for the perfect holiday.