- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
New House Farm Cottages
Wolfscastle 2 miles. Three delightfully different cottages within the owners’ quiet, rural courtyard just 2 miles from Wolfscastle. All three Pembrokeshire cottages offer quality accommodation, with original character features including stone walling and open beams. Each Pembrokeshire cottage has a very pretty, private patio with furniture, plus the shared use of a very large lawned area with picnic tables, BBQ, children’s swings, a football goal and large garden games. With wonderful scenic walks from the doorstep and all the delights of the Pembrokeshire attractions close at hand, these Pembrokeshire cottages are perfect for any holiday, from a romantic weekend to a fun filled week all year round.
A delightful semi-detached Pembrokeshire cottage, set in a quiet courtyard with just two other cottages plus the owners' home.
Walk through the pretty, rustic garden gate, open the stable door into this cosy studio Pembrokeshire cottage with vaulted, beamed ceilings and a lovely woodburner, and you will feel relaxed and ready to enjoy your Pembrokeshire holiday.
The fitted kitchen area and a spacious shower room complete the accommodation at this pretty Pembrokeshire cottage.
A perfect Pembrokeshire cottage for a romantic break.
Note: This cottage can be booked with Ref. 4350 and Ref. 4351 to accommodate 12.
All ground floor. Open-plan studio accommodation with double bed, kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Shared use of laundry room.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer in separate laundry room, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, books/games
- Selection of DVDs in shared laundry
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private patio with furniture plus shared use of lawned area with picnic tables, BBQ, children's swings, football goal and outdoor games
- Shared use of secure storage for bicycles/surfboards with a hanging area for wetsuits
- Well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Water from a spring (fully tested and filtered)
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead within the cottage grounds
- Note: Festive welcome pack and seasonal decorations provided for Christmas bookings
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am.
About the location
Haverfordwest 8 miles.
Wolfscastle is a pretty village in Pembrokeshire, with a pub and restaurant both serving excellent food, a shop, and a pottery where you can watch the potter at work and purchase some great Welsh gifts. There is a wonderful mill close by at the foot of the Great Treffgarne Rocks, with a scenic woodland walk, a cafe and shops selling locally produced gifts and foods. Haverfordwest, the County town, offers a great shopping day out plus the chance to explore the castle, museum and river walks during the day, or the bustling night life later on. Pembrokeshire has it all - sandy beaches for relaxing on in summer and brisk walks in all other seasons, boat trips to the ‘bird’ islands, whitewater rafting, the thrills of Oakwood Theme Park and an array of castles, the unique St Govans' Chapel built in the cliffs and even a cathedral in the smallest city in Wales. All year round, this is the perfect place for the perfect holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute