- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
This delightful, semi-detached cottage is situated beside a boutique B&B adjacent to a small certified location caravan site in the farming village of Llanybri, South Wales.
This exquisite holiday home has its own entrance and private gardens, and has been beautifully created for your cosy stay.
As you turn into the driveway to start your romantic holiday, you will catch a glimpse of the variety of animals on the owner’s smallholding; there are cattle, pigs, sheep, chickens, geese and ducks, a sheer delight!
With a warming woodburner to snuggle up together by on cooler evenings, and charming décor, the open plan living area is a delightful room.
The bedroom has a king-size double bed, with the option of being unzipped into twin beds, and its own TV, making it perfect for breakfast in bed before heading out for the day.
You can spend your days in the comfort of The Den, enjoying the superb, far-reaching views of the countryside and the Laugharne Estuary from the enclosed garden, watching the animals on the smallholding and looking after your own hen or duck, or venturing out and about exploring this scenic area.
For water activities, the coast is not far away at all; the beach at Llansteffan is just a five-minute drive away, so you can easily enjoy the sandy beaches of South Wales, or take a walk or a bike ride along the coastal path.
Take a ride on the steam railway ride, indulge in a spot of retail therapy, visit the cinema or take afternoon tea in nearby Carmarthen, before heading back to your countryside retreat.
If you prefer to eat out, try the local restaurant with its high-quality Thai and English menus on offer, or make a meal together to enjoy in front of the TV.
A perfect cottage for a break all year round.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with TV and en-suite basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview (one Smart TV), DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed front patio with furniture and rear enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Bike storage
- Kayaks and fishing equipment hire available from owners
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub with restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Note: There is no room in the bedroom for a cot
- Note: Duck or hen available to rent for the duration of your stay to look after and collect eggs
- Contact owner for more details.
About the location
Carmarthen 7 miles.
Llansteffan is a lovely seaside village with its own castle ruins, post office, general store and pub serving local food. Just a short journey takes you to the county town of Carmarthen with numerous shops, tea rooms, restaurants and pubs, and a daily market. This beautiful part of Wales has everything for a perfect holiday, from the peace of the vast sandy beaches to the noise and excitement of the motor racing track at Pembrey. A visit to Dylan Thomas' Boat House at Laugharne, a day exploring the castles, mills and craft centres dotted around the scenic countryside or a day enjoying the walks right from the doorstep of this perfect base make for a wonderful experience for all the family.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute