- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Narberth 1 mile.
This beautiful ground floor lodge sits in a delightful spot amidst 30 acres of ancient woodland and parkland, close to the town of Narberth.
Overlooking a tranquil lake, and within a short stroll from an 18-hole golf course, this luxury cottage near Narberth is the ideal retreat for friends looking for a relaxing break, but is well-located for those wanting to discover the delights of Pembrokeshire.
The spacious and light open plan living area benefits from a sociable kitchen with dining area and comfortable sitting area, and the cosy bedrooms include one with en-suite facilities.
Take the tranquil walks from your Narberth cottage around the pretty grounds and try the on-site activities.
When you're ready to return, the relaxing spa bath on your private decked patio provides a perfect respite, or why not use the lodge's WiFi to keep in touch with the outside world?
If you can tear yourselves away from such an idyllic spot, then visit Narberth where you can mooch through the quirky shops, enjoy scrumptious afternoon teas, a pint in one of the inns or a great meal in one of the restaurants.
Explore the beautiful seaside scenes from the coastal path or on one of the superb sandy beaches at Tenby or Saundersfoot.
Discover the ancient castles that grace the horizons of this delightful area, visit the majestic St. Govan's Chapel carved into the rocks and looking out to sea, or simply relax at your wonderful Narberth holiday cottage.
An outstanding base at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked area with furniture and spa bath, shared use of lawned areas and woodland
- One round of golf inc. in rent, half price for further rounds
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Deep lakes and open streams at this property - ensure care is taken at all times
- Note: No children under 12
- Note: Please respect the quiet nature of the golf near to the lodge
- Note: Lodge accessed via a few wooden steps
- Note: The outdoor spa bath (seats 4) is a self-fill tub which takes 20-30 minutes to fill.
About the location
Wiseman's Bridge 7 miles; Tenby 10 miles.
The bustling town of Narberth is a delight to discover with its many individual shops, including upmarket boutiques, specialist deli grocers and unique gift shops, and a wide choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs can be found in and around the town. Queen's Hall, Narberth's leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path. Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby's famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.
Note: No children under 12.