- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This charming Saundersfoot holiday cottage is in the heart of this wonderful seaside village and offers comfortable accommodation for a family holiday.
The open plan living area is light and airy with high ceilings and delightful wooden floorboards, making it perfect for enjoying each others' company, relaxing before cosy meals together.
Enjoy alfresco dining whatever the weather on the covered patio, or why not stroll to the nearby restaurants and tea rooms to enjoy fresh local produce?
With the sandy beach and sheltered harbour just a few minutesÂ’' walk away, this Saundersfoot cottage is perfect for lazy summer days, but equally enjoyable on breezy winter days when the sea is a delight to watch.
Join the award-winning coastal path, go dolphin spotting, visit wonderful bird islands, explore castles and museums and the wonderful Welsh Zoo, as seen on TV, or the various theme parks dotted around the area,Â– all easily accessible from this Saundersfoot cottage.
Whatever you are looking for, this is the perfect Saundersfoot cottage all year round.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting area
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV, DVD, CD player, iPod dock, WiFi, small library of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- 2 adult bikes available for guests' use
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed, covered patio with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Although no pets, please note the owner has a dog that occasionally stays in the property
- Note: Open tread stairs - care must be taken
- Note: The property is next to a public car park, and as such, some traffic noise may be audible.
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
The bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot is idyllically situated at the foot of a wooded valley on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast, 3 miles from Tenby. The village offers an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst the attractive harbour provides sailing and fishing opportunities. The stunning, sandy Blue Flag beaches present a wonderful spot for relaxed bathing, whilst walkers are well catered for with the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path commencing at nearby Amroth. Visit the quaint seaside resort of Tenby, with its ancient walls, award-winning beaches and boat trips to the monastic Island of Caldey. With the amazing vintage funfair at Folly Farm, Blue Stone and the white knuckle rides at Oakwood Theme Park within easy reach, this is a fantastic base for a memorable holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute