- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Evening Star Cottages
Saundersfoot 1 mile. These two delightful Saundersfoot holiday cottages are set within a beautiful gravelled courtyard, along with the owners' farmhouse, where stepping stones lead to the cottage entrances, and whilst this is not a working farm, the owners do keep a few chickens. Both of these charming Saundersfoot cottages have been lovingly decorated and furnished by the owners offering comfortable and relaxing holiday homes all year round. Together these Saundersfoot cottages accommodate six people and are perfect for a family holiday in the most enviable surroundings. Outside these two Saundersfoot cottages is a large shared lawned area with far-reaching sea views, perfect for relaxing in after a day spent building sand castles on the beach, or for enjoying a spot of alfresco dining. Visit the vibrant seaside resort of Saundersfoot, with an array of gift shops, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and, of course, the fantastic sandy beaches and harbour. Pembrokeshire has so much to offer - historic homes and castles, the smallest city in Wales with its superb cathedral, lily ponds and an array of unspoilt beaches, bird islands and island adventures with nature watching in abundance. Whatever your holiday requirements, these two wonderful Saundersfoot cottages will fit the bill all year round.
This cosy Saundersfoot cottage is located in picturesque surroundings, just 1 mile from the bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot.
Offering comfortable accommodation for two adults all on the ground floor level, this Saundersfoot cottage is perfect for a romantic retreat.
This delightful Saundersfoot holiday cottage is completed by a cosy double bedroom, with compact en-suite shower room.
Enjoy alfresco dining on the patio in front of the cottage or stroll through the lawns overlooking open fields and catch the sunset over the sea at Carmarthen Bay.
Whatever your holiday requests, this perfect Saundersfoot cottage will fit the bill all year round.
Note: This property is next to Ref.
8327 and together they can accommodate 6 people.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD/CD player, small library of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared gravelled patio with furniture and BBQ, plus shared use of large lawned area with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Village shop 3 mins walk, restaurant 1 min walk, pubs and restaurants 1 mile
- Note: This property accepts a maximum of 2 people, including infants.
- Last minute
- “It was a lovely cosy little cottage with beautiful views of the sea & surrounding area. We found the pile of information leaflets very helpful & a great idea especially as we wanted to explore different places while we were there.”
- “A comfortable cottage, very cosy and had a good car parking area.”
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
The bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot is idyllically situated at the foot of a wooded valley on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast, 3 miles from Tenby. The village offers an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst the attractive harbour provides sailing and fishing opportunities. The stunning, sandy Blue Flag beaches present a wonderful spot for relaxed bathing, whilst walkers are well catered for with the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path commencing at nearby Amroth. Visit the quaint seaside resort of Tenby, with its ancient walls, award-winning beaches and boat trips to the monastic Island of Caldey. With the amazing vintage funfair at Folly Farm, Blue Stone and the white knuckle rides at Oakwood Theme Park within easy reach, this is a fantastic base for a memorable holiday.