- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Wisemans Bridge 1 mile.
This lovely single-storey detached holiday lodge is on a peaceful holiday park, amongst historic ruins, close to the beach at Wisemans Bridge.
This lodge is a superb family holiday home for those looking to get away to the beautiful South Wales coast.
With three delightful bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, there is plenty of space to accommodate various groups.
A large open plan living area provides the heart of the home where you can gather and relax in comfort whilst discussing plans for the next day.
Walk out on to the private decked balcony to enjoy drinks and alfresco dining, or take a stroll around the stunning historic ruins that surround this fabulous lodge.
A footpath takes you to Wisemans Bridge where you will find a pub serving food and you can then explore the easily accessed South Wales Coastal Path.
Take a short drive to discover the vibrant seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot, or take a boat trip to Caldey Island with its spectacular monastery.
This superb South Wales holiday lodge is perfect for a family breakaway.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, Blueray, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car, plus unrestricted parking in site car park 100 yards from lodge
- Lockable bike storage
- Decked patio with furniture
- Large exercise area for pets, children's play area, open lawned areas
- One well-behaved dog welcome (crate on request)
- Sorry, no smoking inside or on patio decking
- Shop, pub and beach 1 mile
- Note: Although all ground floor, there are 3 steps up to the property
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times
- Note: The holiday park does not allow the following breeds of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro or Dogo Argentino
- Note: No hen/stag parties, or similar.
About the location
Saundersfoot 2 miles; Tenby 5 miles.
Wisemans Bridge is a seaside village with a pub and a lovely beach. With parking on the roadside and traffic free easy access down onto the beach you will enjoy its sandy areas, its rock pools and discovering the seaside life on its rocks. The track on an old railway line takes you through a short tunnel to the quiet beach at Coppet Hall, where another short tunnel connects with Saundersfoot making this ideal for walkers and cyclists looking for something a bit different. As well as the wonderful beaches, this beautiful area is home to an array of castles, ancient monuments and theme parks. These include Oakwood, Heatherton, the Welsh Zoo and Folly Farm. Places of interest include the Blue Lagoon and the National Trust's Stackpole and Colby Woodland Gardens. A superb choice of cycle routes and walks are just on your doorstep. No matter what you are looking for in your holiday and whenever you visit, you will be spoilt for choice and eager to return again and again.
This property offers the following short breaks: