- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This pretty holiday cottage is in the heart of the popular seaside resort of Tenby, located off the main street down a walkway leading to the harbour and next door to the NT Tudor Merchant's House.
Although situated in the heart of the town, this Tenby cottage is a calm and quiet location, perfect for a relaxing holiday in this beautiful area.
The owners have retained the character of this old building while incorporating some modern contemporary styling.
The large dining area within the kitchen is the perfect place to enjoy family meals and after dinner chats and board games or you may wish to relax in the cosy sitting room.
This Tenby cottage has two king-size double bedrooms, one with an en-suite, and a beautifully converted attic space with four single beds.
The attic is accessed via a steep staircase and is a wonderful space for youngsters to feel independent whilst also allowing the adults some relaxing time together.
A short walk from your Tenby holiday cottage will take you to the magnificent sandy beaches in this wonderful seaside town and also to the boats which can whisk you to the idyllic Caldey Island, again with a sandy beach, the Monastery and walks to the lighthouse.
You may not venture from Tenby but if you do there is a wealth of activities to enjoy, not to mention the scenic countryside and coastline that can be enjoyed all year round.
At this Tenby cottage, you will have wonderful days out and come away with fantastic holiday memories.
Over four floors. Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size doubles (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x second floor attic family room with 4 singles. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room (seats 5) with gas fire. Basement snug with double sofa bed.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVDs, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot
- Parking permit for 1 car on harbour 200 yards from cottage
- Loading/unloading 10 yards from cottage subject to available space
- Enclosed rear courtyard with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 1 min walk
- Note: Family room is in attic with sloping ceilings and accessed by space saver steep stairs with a stairgate at the top, therefore this room is only suitable for children aged 5 and over
- Note: Basement snug accessed by original stone steps
- Note: Property directly on narrow public walkway from main shopping street to the harbour road
- Note: Max
- 6 adults.
About the location
Pembroke 11 miles.
The bustling seaside resort of Tenby, known within Wales as “The Jewel in the Crown,” is ideally located on Carmarthen Bay and its coastline is part of the stunning 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Enclosed by medieval walls, this beautiful town features a maze of cobbled streets, hosting an array of quirky shops, indoor locally-sourced food market, tea rooms and tempting restaurants. Almost three miles of stunning, Blue Flag-awarded beaches provide a variety of watersports, whilst walkers and cyclists can enjoy the local flora and fauna on the coastal paths, something the competitors of the world-renowned Tenby Iron-Man contest (held in mid-September) haven’t time for! A boat trip to Caldey Island is recommended to enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of the monastery and island scenery, and you can enjoy seal and puffin sightings en-route! Explore the magnificent Tudor Merchant's House, or visit the nearby resorts of Saundersfoot or Manobier. For teens and younger visitors, Oakwood Theme Park provides a brilliant, fun-filled day out whilst Folly Farm offers everything from old-fashioned fairground rides to animals both local and exotic! The perfect location for an enjoyable and varied holiday.
Note: Max. 6 adults.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute