- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tucked down a quiet street in Tenby and yet within a short stroll of the centre of the town, this delightful holiday cottage is perfect for a family holiday all year round. The beautifully presented interior of your cottage in Tenby is complemented by the delightful, private and secluded rear courtyard where the children can safely play while the adults enjoy a quiet and relaxing drink. The spacious sitting room has been created from two rooms and so enjoys plenty of space to relax. The chefs in the party at this Tenby cottage will enjoy the very well-equipped kitchen while others sit at the large dining table to chat or play some games before eating together. Three very individual bedrooms with a family bathroom and cloakroom are all on the first floor of this great Tenby holiday cottage. Park the car at the beginning of your stay and you may well decide not to use it again until you leave, as you have so much to enjoy within a short stroll. Tenby is one of the most popular seaside resorts in Wales, for so many reasons. There are three spectacular sandy beaches, a variety of water sports to try out and boat trips to Caldey Island; a most tranquil location where the resident monks live and work. Short drives will take you to more spectacular beaches, the Welsh Zoo, Heatherton Park, the Dinosaur Park, an array of historic castles and much more. This wonderful Tenby holiday cottage is the perfect place to stay all year round.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x double with round bed, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, 2 x basins and WC. Separate basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed. Sauna.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Private sauna
- Roadside parking for 1 car in front of garage, plus residents parking permit for 1 car for roadside parking available at £20 per week, must be obtained in advance of your stay from Pembrokeshire County Council
- Garage for cycle storage
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs, restaurants and beach 3 mins walk
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
- Last minute
- “Fantastic holiday - thanks so much”
- “Lovely house with everything you need. Beaches and shops 5 mins walk. Great restaurants and friendly people. The perfrect recipe for a relaxed holiday. Many thanks.”
- “An amazing holiday home, perfect location and a lovely secure courtyard garden. It was fully equipped for all our needs with books, games, DVD's & toys for the children which were a very thoughtful touch. We thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Thank You.”
- “Super accommodation in a prime location. Thanks so much. Couldn't have asked for anything more.”
- “Barafundle House was just as described, the photos don't do it justice. It has a warm, homely feel to it and a touch of class with all the fittings throughout the house and the bone china crockery. There was a lovely selection of books to read.”
- “The house was fantastic, better than it looked on the pictures. It was very convenient for shops,beach,restaurants etc. We would definitely recommend it to friends and family.”
- “The accommodation was like home from home; extremely welcoming. The location was excellent.”
About the location
Pembroke 11 miles.
The bustling seaside resort of Tenby, known within Wales as “The Jewel in the Crown,” is ideally located on Carmarthen Bay and its coastline is part of the stunning 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Enclosed by medieval walls, this beautiful town features a maze of cobbled streets, hosting an array of quirky shops, indoor locally-sourced food market, tea rooms and tempting restaurants. Almost three miles of stunning, Blue Flag-awarded beaches provide a variety of watersports, whilst walkers and cyclists can enjoy the local flora and fauna on the coastal paths, something the competitors of the world-renowned Tenby Iron-Man contest (held in mid-September) haven’t time for! A boat trip to Caldey Island is recommended to enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of the monastery and island scenery, and you can enjoy seal and puffin sightings en-route! Explore the magnificent Tudor Merchant's House, or visit the nearby resorts of Saundersfoot or Manobier. For teens and younger visitors, Oakwood Theme Park provides a brilliant, fun-filled day out whilst Folly Farm offers everything from old-fashioned fairground rides to animals both local and exotic! The perfect location for an enjoyable and varied holiday.