- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
Summerbridge 1 mile.
A cosy semi-detached cottage in a rural location just one mile from the village of Summerbridge near Pateley Bridge.
Well presented, with good attention to detail, this comfortable Summerbridge cottage boasts well laid out ground floor accommodation.
This delightful cottage near Summerbridge offers lovely views from almost every room.
It occupies a tranquil location surrounded by a network of footpaths, yet is close to the village of Summerbridge and the National Trust's Brimham Rocks.
Featuring an open plan living area with small but well-equipped kitchen, dining area and a cosy seating area, this is a lovely base for exploring this wonderful area.
The bedroom is stylish, with a beautiful bay window and there is a lovely bathroom, making this a perfect Summerbridge cottage for a romantic retreat.
Outside is a small patio area, ideal for sitting out and enjoying an evening drink.
Nearby Harrogate boasts a wide variety of quaint pubs, tempting restaurants and colourful antiques shops, whilst the magnificent Turkish & Health Spa Baths, theatre and Bettys tea room - overlooking Montpellier Gardens - are not to be missed.
Visit the historic city of Ripon, with its impressive cathedral, fascinating museums, pubs, interesting shops, homely tea rooms and fine restaurants.
With beautiful countryside to explore and heritage houses and castles to visit, this Summerbridge cottage is the perfect base for a relaxing break!
All ground floor. One super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage available
- Small patio with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Note: Adjoining field is a small caravan touring site (families only) for max. 5 caravans.
- Last minute
- “nice & quiet”
- “beautiful accommodation, out in the country, nice & quiet, could not be better, loved everything about it”
- “A LOVELY WAY TO SPEND EASTER”
- “We stayed at Fir Trees over the Easter holidays and loved it. Brilliant accommodation, lovely and clean, home from home. It was easy to find and got a lovely warm welcome of the owner. If you want a place thats nice & quiet then this is for you as there's nothing around it except lovely scenery and the birds singing. Yes there's local shops and Pubs but you have a 6 minute journey to get to these. The bed is so comfy and the shower is brilliant. Instant hot water and when the wind was blowing outside inside it was lovely and warm. A lovely place to stay and yes will be back for another break. The only down side is that there's no WiFi, yes I know I'm a saddo but some of us need it. Highly recommend this lovely property to any one who looks at it.”
- “Comfortable and central for days out.”
- “Easy to find with the post code in the satnav. Very clean and well equipped, plenty of china cutlery and glasses. Beds were comfortable and it was so quiet with virtually no passing traffic. Modern bathroom with a decent shower over the bath and plenty of hot water. Good parking. Well stocked shop in the village which claims to be open till late 7 days a week. Lots of places to visit without going too far or or course lots of walks from the front door for the energetic. We went into Pateley bridge each evening for our meal, a nice small town about 5 miles away. It would be nice to go back as there is still much for us to see.”
- “Idyllic cottage with the most amazing views of Yorkshire.”
- “Our stay was amazing, in a beautiful cottage and views to die for. It was very well appointed and very comfortable. The owners were very friendly and approachable with nothing too much trouble. If you require peace and quiet away from the rat race this is perfect. Local shops and tourist attractions were within easy reach by car with many available walks for those who enjoy that sort of pastime. We enjoyed the peace and quiet, located in the middle of all that beautiful Nidderdale and Yorkshire had to offer.”
- “Cottage was one of the best in every aspect that we have rented on holiday.”
- “The views from the cottage and surrounding area were wonderful. The cottage had everything we needed for a cosy week in Yorkshire.”
- “A great cottage in a good location and would book again next year.”
- “A comfortable cottage with all necessary amenities including washing/drying machine. Had a nice view and was detached and not overlooked. A lovely rural location, but not too remote and a good centre for local country walks and exploring the area.”
- “Everything (cottage and location) was first class.”
- “The cottage was in a lovely area and so quiet. Highly recommended cottage, will be going back.”
- “This was our first stay at Fir Tree Stables and I can safely say it won't be our last. The cottage is in a fantastic location with stunning scenic views of rolling countryside, but never too far away from various locations of beauty to visit either. The décor and amenities at Fir Tree Stables are excellent and gave the whole experience an amazing homely feel. The owners are so friendly and helpful, and apply a "we are here if you need anything" approach which enables you to have a more relaxing and enjoyable holiday. Being able to take our loveable Staffie with us was a complete bonus also, as he was able to relax and enjoy the holiday as much as we did.”
- “Our 4th visit in 16 months - that speaks for itself.”
- “It was an amazing place to stay in and was very well looked after.”
- “This was our third stay in 13 months and it won't be our last visit. Had great views, was really relaxing and was spotlessly clean. Being dog friendly is a big plus.”
- “Excellent cottage in an isolated location, but close enough to the towns we wished to visit.”
- “On arrival the whole feeling was of 'wow' - everything was laid out perfectly. The place was lovely and quiet and we would highly recommend. Perfect for reading and relaxing. The whole town was lovely and easy to access other towns, good pubs and chip shop!”
About the location
Pateley Bridge 3 miles; Grassington 15 miles; Harrogate 8 miles.
A charming Dales village nestling in the steep-sided valley of the River Nidd, just three miles from Pateley Bridge. Summerbridge has just a scattering of dwellings, farms, a local pub and an excellent butchers. Nearby is Pateley Bridge, offering quaint little alleys and yards off the steep main street, with many interesting shops offering a wide range of unusual gifts and mementos. The town is well-known for its prize-winning floral displays, whilst the leisure centre offers splendid sports facilities and the riverside park with children's play area is not to be missed. Also worth a visit are the town's King Street Workshops and the award winning Nidderdale Museum - a lively collection of displays illustrating all aspects of Dales life in the past. Elegant Harrogate is also well worth a visit. Up and downstream, the Nidd Valley offers excellent opportunities for walking and bird watching.