Applicable for bookings made on or after 16-12-2016. For bookings made prior to this date please log in to view your policy information.
To help with peace of mind on your holiday you may purchase travel insurance. We are a provider of travel insurance and this can easily be added to your booking.
To be covered for any medical conditions you have or have had, you must be able to answer YES to all of the questions 1. to 5. a) and b) below:
- You are not aware of any reason why the trip could be cancelled or cut short.
- You are not travelling:
- a) against the advise of a medical practitioner
- b) for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment, or
- c) if you have been given a terminal prognosis.
- You are not receiving or awaiting treatment for any bodily injury, illness or disease as a hospital day case or in-patient.
- If you are on medication at the time of travel your medical condition is stable and well controlled.
- If you suffer from stress, anxiety, depression or any other mental or nervous disorder, it must be investigated and diagnosed as such by either:
- a) a registered mental health professional if you are under the care of a Community Mental Health Team, or
- b) a consultant specialising in the relevant field?who has confirmed in writing (at your cost) that you are fit enough to take this trip.
Travel Insurance Cancellation Terms
If, after reading the policy, this Insurance does not meet with your requirements, please return it to Sykes Cottages within fourteen days of issue and prior to the commencement of your holiday. If you have paid a Premium and have not made a claim, this will then be refunded in full.
Sykes Cottages Limited (also t/a Hogans Cottages) is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts.