- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A magnificent, detached house, situated in a superb position, just a few yards from and looking onto the sheltered sandy beach of Porth Diana, at the southern end of Trearddur Bay.
The three-storey, architect-designed property has been furnished, equipped and decorated to the highest possible standards.
The accommodation takes advantage of the magnificent sea views, with all living accommodation on the first floor and all bedrooms 'sea facing'.
The living room features a central log burning stove, polished oak wooden floors and French doors to large balcony overlooking the bay, while after a long day at the beach, what better way to relax than in the six-person sauna and spa pool?
Note: This property can be booked with Ref.
761 to accommodate up to 14 people.
First floor: Spacious living room with feature log stove in centre separating sitting & dining areas. French doors to balcony with sea views. Quality fitted kitchen. Master double bedroom with dressing room & en-suite bath, shower over, basin & WC. Ground floor: Three bedrooms: 1 x family room with double & single bed, 2 x twin (one with TV). Bathroom with bath, separate shower, bidet, basin & WC. Additional basin & WC. Basement: Shower room with shower, basin & WC, 6-person sauna & spa pool.
Gas central heating (including underfloor) and feature log stove in living room. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer, dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, video, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, telephone for incoming calls only. Gas, domestic electricity & one bag of fuel for log stove inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Cot & highchair. Sauna & spa pool. Ample off road parking for 2 cars/boat. Garden area with patio, furniture & BBQ. Sorry, no pets & no smoking. Shops, pubs, restaurants 5 mins walk. Note: Max. 8 people, including infants.
- “top drawer”
- “excellent with great facilities suberb location all in all it would be very hard to better and have already booked for 2012”
- “Fantastic location, Big and comfortable”
- “We went for Christmas with the whole family and had a fantastic time. It is right next to the beach, quiet and beautiful views. It was clean, well equipped and comfortable. Plenty of space for the 9 of us and the sauna was great.”
- “A superb location close to pubs, shops, larger beach, hotels and plenty of attractions within driving distance. Anchorage House was like a home from home with plenty of room and large sitting areas, dining table and well equipped kitchen. A great house in a great location.”
- “Had gorgeous views from all windows. Had the bonus of being right on the beach and also having a really good pub and spar shop within walking distance. The house was very clean, the owners were very helpful and it was a great base to do tourist attractions.”
- “The house is in an excellent position and all the house is furnished to a very high standard. The owners are very welcoming and go that bit extra to make it a memorable holiday.”
- “A fantastic holiday, the House was beautiful.”
- “The location was perfect, with views from every room onto the beach and sea. The location from the doorstep to the beautiful coastal walks couldn't have been better and being able to relax in the jacuzzi and sauna afterwards was just what the doctor ordered. Then after a quick change and a short stroll to the Seacroft restaurant we enjoyed a gorgeous meals and drinks which rounded off the day nicely. A weekend wasn't enough, will be back for longer next time.”
- “Excellent accommodation and perfect location - a very relaxing weekend away.”
- “We had a lovely stay. The house worked well for our family of two teenage children and a toddler - there was a cot, high chair, stair gate and a selection of toys. The downstairs shower room and outside sink with hot water were perfect for cleaning off after a day on the beach - which was literally a stones throw away.”
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Trearddur Bay is situated on the western shore of Holy Island. It’s truly beautiful - a great sweep of low grassy coastline indented with rocky coves and fine sandy beaches (European Blue Flag). Watersports, bathing, sailing and windsurfing are the main activities in the summer months and golfers will enjoy the excellent Holyhead 18 hole links golf course. It’s a great place for nature lovers with renowned birdwatching at the South Stack Lighthouse RSPB Reserve and lots of rock pools and cliff top walks to explore. There are shops, pubs and restaurants in Trearddur Bay itself and nearby Holyhead offers a wider range of amenities, including a very good leisure centre, an interesting harbour front, a marina, the world’s second longest breakwater and exciting day trips to Dublin on the ferry. A great location with plenty to see and do!